Can I Love Someone Older?

And Reality Sinks In...

I quickly pulled apart from Brendan, and stood, far, far away from him, blushing hard, and using my hair to cover my face. I heard foots steps, and I look through my hair to see Brendan half sitting half standing, and looking towards the lounge entrance. I looked in the direction to, only to see, my father. My blush, became a bright red, which covered right across my cheeks, and from the look on my father’s face, I could tell he knew what had just happened.

“Well, well, well, I see you too have been sprung” he sounded so smug as he said it, it really pissed me off, and I was about to yell, when I was stopped by the weirdest thing. My dad smiled at Brendan, then moved to hug him. I think my eyes were big enough to jump out of my head and grow legs, to run away, but seriously, my father, the man who didn’t think anyone was right for me, was hugging Brendan, the guy, who I had just so happened to fall in love for.

I fell back, and sat on the chair, that just so happened to be behind me, and heaved out a sigh. I watched as my father, and Brendan talk about nonsense things, and I started to ponder about things. Such as...
*what am I to do? *Brendan looks hot in those jeans *where’s mum?
*Brendan’s a good kisser *How much did dad see? *what about Mia?
My head snapped up, and I stood, my eyes wide, and my mouth moving but nothing coming out. I slowed down, and soon I could speak again. “Brendan, what bout Mia?” I got straight to the point, and from the look on his face, I could tell that he wasn’t expecting me to ask...well not yet anyway.

I lowered my head, and I slowly made my way to Brendan. “I get it” I felt tears but blinked them away and slowly but tightly hugged him, then lightly kissed his cheek. “She doesn’t know does she?” it was more a statement, then a question, but he answered none the less. “Sarah, I…” “I get it…just…don’t break her heart” I patted his shoulder then stumbled up to my room, to sulk, again in my loneliness.

“Brendan is there something you haven’t told me” was the last thing I heard before I collapsed onto my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's so short
I'm having a complete mental breakdown

Please Comment ^^