Epic Rations

Ah, just something I did for the sake of character development. I was just messing around with a certain scene in my head for ages for my story, The Crow Master and I then decided to randomly throw L from Death Note into the mix, just to make it a little bit more interesting.

So, I guess I should explain stuff to you, or else this ain't gonna make any sense whatsoever.

Kuu: She's the Mirror Master (in other words, she make anything she wants happen, even if it's technically impossible) And she's a Crow (in this story, Crows are the ones that look like humans, but they have wings and head feathers, which means feathers grow out of the back of their heads)

Omen: Kuu's Soul Carrier (Soul Carriers are actually what you'd expect a normal crow to be: A bird)

Lauri: The Crow Master himself, he's logically also a Crow, like Kuu

L: A character from Death Note who is human, and therefor, doesn't understand a word that Omen says, seeing as Omen is a bird.

The two Crows are the only ones in this one-shot who can understand Omen, because Omen talks like a bird, ok? Good, I reckon you're all up to date now, so, let me know what you think!
  1. Epic Rations
    "Lauri, the guy’s eating his way through all my epic potato chips!"