Tell Me A Lie

Tell Me A Lie

Billie pressed his lips against Adrienne’s neck as he led her to the bed. Adrienne moaned. She loved him so much. Billie giggled and started to make his way to her lips. She moaned again and took her hand and rubbed it against Billie’s crotch, which made Billie’s erection bigger than it already was. He took his hands and caressed his wife, causing her to moan even louder than before. Suddenly she stopped, which confused Billie.

“Uh, Adie, why’d you stop?”

She didn’t know why, exactly. A thought burst in her head, and she couldn’t help but ask.

“Sorry Billie, I just thought about this, and it may sound weird, but could you tell me a lie?”

“Why would you want me to lie? It should be the other way around.”

“Come on, the sooner you tell me a lie the sooner we can get back to what we were doing.”

“Uh…why?”

“Billie, just do it, for me?”

She was getting a little aggravated with him, all he had to do is say something that wasn’t true at all and they could continue what they were doing.

“Uh, alright, if you say so.”

“Okay, go ahead.”

Billie thought, trying to think of a lie. Suddenly one hit him on the head that he couldn’t resist to turn away. So he said it.

“You want me to tell you a lie, eh?”

“Yes, Billie, tell me a lie.”

"Alright.”

He took a deep breath.

"I love you."