Sorry I Stole Your Girl

Chapter One.

It felt good to be back in America. After the whole Warped tour incident, I’d spoke to Jack and decided to take a break. You could say it was a little irrational because it was only a kiss, but god knows what else he had done on tours when I wasn’t around.

Scotland seemed the only place I could go and actually get away from him, from them, from everything. What did they do then? They done a UK tour, which Alex begged me to go to the Scottish date. I went, reluctantly and stood with Vinny the whole time until they finished and I left without saying a word to any of them.

I’d decided staying in Scotland till winter was enough since it got way too cold for my body to register and decided it was time to get back home.

“Alex, there is no way in hell you are at this airport. I can’t see you!” I shouted down the other end of my mobile.

“Oh really?” A voice asked from behind, I almost jumped out of my skin but turned around and clinged onto him. He pulled me into a tight embrace and let me go as I slide my phone into my pocket, “I missed you, Jay.”

“I missed you too, Lex.”

After we’d collected my case, he told me there was some people waiting to see me at his and Rian’s, so instead of going back to my own place I went to theirs and just left my stuff in his car for later.

“Is that you, Alex?”

“No. It’s god.” He replied, in a ‘duh’ tone.

I heard a mumble from the other room and a few laughs before turning into the living room. Everyone’s face lit up and ran towards me, hugging me, saying hello, saying they missed me.

It felt good to be back in Maryland.

“So, Alex was telling us you met a new man.”

“Oh, was he?” I grinned at Alex, before turning to Kara who had said the statement.

“Yeah, so come on. Who is he?”

A slight chuckle escaped my lips, and I shook my head, “There isn’t anyone in my life right now. Not like that, not since.. Well, you know.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Since Jack?” Lisa asked, Kara hit her at the side of her head and she rubbed it groaning, “Oh.. Right. I shouldn’t have said his name.”

“It’s okay. I’m over it, I mean from what Alex told me, he’s over it. I’ll move on eventually I just have to find the right guy to move on with I guess.” I shrugged taking a gulp of the water Rian had given me after I came in.

“I suggest we go out on Saturday night, girls night. Help you move on.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I laughed at Lisa and she grinned at me.

It was strange, everyone was here. Everyone. Apart from Jack, I felt a pang of guilt at my heart because I’m sure if I wasn’t here he would be and it was like I had taken his friends from him.

At about half seven I was getting tired from Jet Lag and Alex decided to take me home. The drive was silent, but a nice silent, a silent I enjoyed.

“Hey, Jay?” Alex asked as I climbed out of the car door, I nodded my head in a movement to say ‘Yes?’ and he cleared his throat, “D-do you think maybe, I-I could be the right guy?”

“Maybe.” I smirked, closing the car door and walking up to my house.

_________________________________________________________________

“You know I really appreciate this, Jay.” My mum said, handing me over a bag.

“I know, mom.” I replied, placing the bag down, “It’s not as if I would say no to looking after my little brother.” I smiled at the young boy clinging to my leg, “I’ll call you in the morning to pick him up.”

“Thanks again!” She said, waving before disappearing away from my drive way. I looked at the young boy and grinned at him.

“Are you going to speak to me?” He shook his head, “Come on, Josh, speak to me.” He shook his head again, “Do you ever speak?” He nodded, “Why not to me?” he shrugged and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat. After half an hour, Josh came up to me and made a growling noise. He kept doing it and I stared at him.

“Right.. Are you going to speak now?” He shook his head again, “Oh for fuck sake.”

Ding. Dong.

I grinned and ran up to my door, I didn’t know who it could be. I wasn’t expecting anything but Alex stood, smiling widely at me.

“Hey Jay.”

“Hey, Lex. I can’t do anything tonight, or whatever your going to ask. I’m looking after Josh.” I groaned, glaring at the little boy before turning back to Alex.

Before I got the chance to decline anything he invited himself in and he was already sitting on the sofa talking to Josh, who was talking back to him! I shook my head at them and continued to watch the television.

After watching what had seemed like the whole series of Friends, I left my warm seat in search of Alex and my brother. Both were laying on Josh’s bedroom’s floor. Sleeping.

I smiled at the site and walked over slowly lifting up Josh and placing him in his bed, before tapping Alex on the shoulder.

“Lex,” I whispered, “I think you should go home.”

He woke up startled and stared at me for a few moments before opening his mouth, “Where is Josh?”

“In bed, asleep. Now, come on.” I whispered pulling his arm up, his eyes were shutting and I sighed, “I can’t make you drive home half asleep. Come.” I took a hold of his hand and took him to my bedroom.

He automatically climbed onto the bed and fell back asleep, I smiled gently looking at him and wiping some of his hair from his face. He mumbled something before I turned off the light and climbed into the other side with him.

He’s got something special, he’s got something special and when he’s looking at me I wanna get all sentimental.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, If you didn't get to read the IMPORTANT NOTICE.

Basically.
I hated this story.
I wanted to cry everytime I thought about writing it again, so saying that I'm re-writing it all.
The way it was going was NOT how I had it planned, so yeah.. I hope you enjoy this one, it'll be about 10000x better.

Jade