So Vindictive.

Manage Me; I'm A Mess.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I scanned the church corridor, the smiling faces staring right back at me. I took in a deep breath as I glanced at my parent's, who were genuinely smiling. The Gaskarth's sat in the next row over, the same smiles taking over their faces.

I gulped down my spit as I turned back around, drowning out the sound of the priest. Alex looked just as scared as I was. The tears fell freely down my face, ruining my mascara and eyeliner that darkened my eyes, making the green in them pop.

"Don't cry." Alex murmured softly.

I didn't respond, instead I wiped the tears carelessly off my cheeks. All it took was two words to send my life spiraling downwards, into a bottomless pit of nothing. I wanted to go to college. I wanted to find a boyfriend. I wanted everything to go perfectly. Arranged marriage does not fit in that category.

"Do you Alex Gaskarth, Take Jamie Kelly to be your lawful wedded wife?" The priest asked, closing his bible. He set it on the end table close to him and folded his arms across his waist.

"I do." Alex said resentfully. The priest smiled and turned to me. I gulped down the little spit I had in my mouth.

"Do you, Jamie Kelly take Alex Gaskarth to be your lawful wedded husband?" The priest asked, nodding his head at me. My mouth opened, but once I said something, my voice cracked. I tried again.

"I do." I said softly. Alex and I both took out our rings and slipped them onto eachothers fingers quickly and carelessly.

"You may kiss the bride!" The priest exclaimed, grinning. I turned fully to Alex as he began to pull the vail off my head, throwing it to the floor. Alex cupped my face with his calloused hands and pressed his lips against mine roughly.

"Lets go." Alex said, slipping his hand in mine. We walked down the ailse, people cheering and clapping their hands as we walked out to the limo. Alex helped me lift up my dress as we filed into the limo, he got in and took the farthest seat from me.

"Lets go home, get changed and party." Alex said happily.
"I just want to sleep." I yawned, placing a hand over my mouth.
"Where's the reception at?" Alex asked, pulling out his cellphone.
"Country club on the other side of town." I said reluctantly.

The bridesmaids and grooms slipped into the limo, and Alex sat next to me immediatly grabbing my hand. He kissed my cheek for show and leaned back into the seat, sighing sadly.

"Never thought I'd be married at twenty one." Alex groaned.
"None of us saw it coming." Jack laughed.

I was on the verge of tears at the word marriage. I was Jamie Kelly. I had plans not to get married until I was at least in my mid twenties. It didn't matter though, it's what my parents wanted; and what they wanted, they got. It was unbearable.

The limo pulled up outside of my parents' house and we all filed in. I immediatly went up to my room, avoiding Alex and my bestfriend. I collasped on my bed, the wedding dress immediatly cutting off my breathing abilites.

I sat up and looked around my room, taking in my innocence from when I was a kid. Now that I was married, everything seemed to look different. The pictures of my best friends and I. I felt like I was a completely different person.

"Jamie! We have to leave in twenty!" Alex called through the door.
"Go away!" I yelled back, getting off the bed.

I slipped off the dress and put it back in the protective cover it came in. I found a pair of jeans and a blouse to slip on, along with a pair of black flats. I checked my hair, seeing that it still looked good. It was up in a pony tail, the sides were curled. I added some mascara before I left the room.

"There's the bride!" Jack exclaimed, picking me up.
"Barely." I whispered as Jack put me down.
"Let's get going!" My best friend, Miranda shouted.

We all walked back out to the limo. Alex sat beside me, intertwining my fingers with his. We had been playing off the whole thing, like it didn't bother us so they would all get off our backs, including our friends. But when we were alone, we yelled, we fought, we made up, we had sex. It was almost a daily routine.

"Jamie." Alex nudged my shoulder.

I snapped my eyes away from the window and towards him.

"What?" I snarled.
"Time to go in." Alex laughed. "You were suppose to keep your dress on." Alex told me once we were heading towards the building.

"It was uncomfortable." I shrugged my shoulders once we entered the building. Alex wrapped his arm around my shoulder as my mother and his mother both approached us.

"Jamie, why aren't you in your dress?!" My mother exclaimed.
"She couldn't breath and it was itchy." Alex covered for me.
"Oh, well, you two have a cake to cut." Mrs. Gaskarth finished.
"Give us a minute." Alex said, pulling me towards an uncrowded part of the place.

"What Alex?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest.
"Same rules still apply. You can ignore me all you want." Alex complied.
"Good. I planned on it." I sneered.
"It won't last for long though." Alex smirked as we walked towards the table where the cake was.

I stood behind the table, the knife gripped in my hand. The people stopped to watch as I began to cut out a slice, Alex doing the same after I was done. We hooked arms, feeding eachother the cake. I got a little bit on his nose and giggled. He then proceeded to get the icing all around my mouth.

The people applauded once we were done and my mother quickly brought up a bottle of wine, pouring it into the glasses they had provided. We grabbed one and hooked arms again, downing the foul tasting wine. My face contorted.

To marriage. I thought sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, this was sucky. i might rewrite.
who knows.

anyways. i love jamie. :D