So Vindictive.

I'm Over Getting Old;

Jack left shortly after our affair. He kissed me on the cheek and wrapped me into a tight embrace.

"We should do that again. I love angry sex." Jack winked, opening the door.

I simply nodded and ran a hand through my hair. He closed the door again and I fell onto my bed, feeling defeated. I was stooping to Alex's level, this didn't make me any better than him. It actually made me worse. I was fucking his best friend.

"Jamie, can I come in?" Alex pleaded through the door.
"Go away." I groaned, stuffing my face into my pillow.

The door opened and I heard Alex walk over and sit on the edge of the bed next to me.

"I said go away." I muttered.
"I'm sorry." Alex said sadly, rubbing my back.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, getting under the covers. Alex let out a frustrated sigh and hopped over me, sitting in front of me. He kneed me in the face by accident and I rolled over the edge, gripping my nose.

"Oh my god!" I said angrily, hopping upwards.

I ran to the bathroom, looking at my bleeding nose. It was swollen and defiantly broken.

"Jamie, I'm so sorry!" Alex pleaded, running into the bathroom.
"Save it." I spat, shoving past him.

I went to the kitchen, grabbing an icepack. I wrapped it up in a towel and held it to my nose, leaning against the counter top. I tapped my foot angrily, I was going to castrate Alex.

"Look, pull your head out of your ass. I'm trying to be nice here, you're the one who is being a stubborn mule." Alex said, getting up onto the counter top. He folded his legs under neath him and looked at me.

"I'm sorry." I sighed, "I'm sorry that you were born an ass." I finished, looking up at him. I glared at him and pressed the ice harder against my nose.

"You were civil a mili-second." Alex scoffed.
"It's because I live with a dickhead." I rolled my eyes.
"Do not bring my genitals into this!" Alex screeched.
"What genitals?" I laughed.

"That's it, I've had enough of you." Alex sighed, hopping off the counter top. He grabbed his keys and stormed out of the apartment. He walked back in a few minutes later and grabbed his shoes.

I let out a low laugh and shook my head, walking over to the couch. I had a ton of options to choose from. I could be civil and nice to Alex. I could agree to be his girlfriend or I could hate him forever.

I choose to hate him forever.

Alex's POV

I sat in my car. I had no where to go. I didn't want to hang out with Jack, or any of the guys. I just didn't want to be around any one. I kneed the girl I love in the face by accident and now we're back to square one. I was making no progress in the relationship.

My cellphone rang in my pocket, I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked, sighing.
"Hi baby boy." My mother said excitedly.

Now I know why they make caller Id's.

"Hi ma." I laughed, "What's up?"
"Family gathering, tonight. It's at Jamie's house, so tell her to get ready and you two have to be there by eight." My mother giggled.

I let out a groan and leaned back into my seat, slapping my hand against my forehead.

"Ma, not tonight." I said wearily.
"Alexander, do not back talk your mother!" She screeched.
"Yes, ma. We'll be there." I growled, hanging up the phone.

I stepped out of the car and walked back up the apartment stairs. I ignored Jamie who was sitting on the couch, an ice pack still pressed to her nose.

"We have to be at your house by eight." I said, stopping in the hallway and turning around.
"FINE." Jamie yelled.

I rolled my eyes. Women. I got dressed rather quickly. I threw on a pair of tight jeans and a button up black shirt with a pair of converse. I styled my hair and brushed my teeth, emerging from the bathroom.

Sam was still changing in her room, I stood there for a minute, my mouth almost falling open. I walked away before I had an accident.

I sat on the couch, staring at the walls blankly. Sam came out, slipping on her heels that brought out her legs immensely. I stared as if there were a car crash happening.

"Take a picture." Jamie scoffed, opening up the door.

I grabbed my keys off the counter top and rushed out the door, locking up. I followed Jamie through the apartment parking lot and stopped at my car.

I slipped inside, turning towards Jamie.

"Act like you fucking love me tonight. I'm not going to marriage counseling." I said sternly, starting the car.

"Alright, cap'n." Jamie mocked, pulling her seat belt across her chest.

It took at least fifteen minutes to get to Jamie's house through the seven o' clock traffic, which seemed to be heavier each passing second. I slammed my fists on the steering wheel. We had been waiting at the red light for at least six minutes.

"Calm down." Jamie sighed.

I didn't say anything once the line began to move. No conversation filled the air, it was tense. My fingers drummed aimlessly on the steering wheel as I pulled into the driveway.

Jamie stepped out and I followed suit, locking up the car. We linked hands and opened up the door, greeted by mostly all of our mothers friends.

"Look at the newlyweds!" A woman gushed.
"Barely." Jamie mumbled.

I elbowed her in the rib, glaring down at her.

"They're so cute." Someone else giggled.
"She's so beautiful. He's lucky." A woman nodded.
"Agreed. I bet they have the perfect marriage." A woman smiled.

"Yeah, and I'm Elton John." I scoffed.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh lawd, any predictions for whats going to happen at the dinner?
i've got a master plan. MUWHAHAHAH.