So Vindictive.

Maybe It's Not My Weekend;

I stood in the kitchen with my mother, helping prepare dinner. Converstation was scarce, mostly because my nose hurt, I was mad as hell, and my mothers high pitched voice, wasn't going to help me.

I put the last of the peeled potatoes into the boiling water.

"How are you and Alex?" My mother asked, standing beside me.
"Peachy." I smiled, laughing a bit.
"Do I hear sarcasm?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.
"No, we really are fine." I nodded.

Lie.

Alex and his mother walked into the kitchen. Alex stood next to me, lacing our fingers. I smiled up at him, kissing his cheek. I was tired of pretending I liked Alex. I was tired of pretending that I liked giving him kisses. I was tired of everything.

"Hey Jam, can I talk to you?" Alex asked lowly.

Our mothers perked up, taking a sudden interest in our converstation.

"Yeah." I nodded, following him out of the kitchen. He stepped outside, holding the door open for me. I stepped out infront of him, taking a seat on the step. He sat down beside me, wrapping an arm around me.

"Yeah, you need to step it up a bit. My mom is suspiscious something is going on." Alex shook his head.

"Mine too." I rolled my eyes, placing my hand on my knee.
"This would be easier if you were actually my girlfriend." Alex whispered.

Alex placed his hand over mine, smiling at me. The energy I had in my body felt like it drained instantly. Did he say girlfriend? How was I suppose to deny my husband of being his girlfriend?

"Alex I-" He cut me off.
"I'll stop sleeping with other women." Alex said, taking an oath.
"That's not going to help anything." I shook my head.

Alex leaned back, shaking his head. He let out a sigh.

"I can't believe this." He shook his head.
"What?" I asked accusingly. "You know what I can't believe? The fact that we fight, we bicker, we're in an arranged marriage, and you sleep around with any women you want! You treat them like a piece of meat!" I screeched.

"You know what I can't believe? Is that you're actually not reading into this. I only sleep with other women, because I use them to forget about you. I love you, Jamie, and you're too blind to see it." Alex stated softly, standing up. He walked inside, closing the door behind him.

I wrapped my arms around my knees, bringing them close to my chest. I didn't know what to think. Every emotion was running through my body.

I felt drained.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD. i missed out on the concert tonight, but my friend called me from the front row, and let me hear the entire song of therapy! it was absolutly amazing. and jack held her hand and winked at her.

i'm jealous. offically fucking jealous.
but i do have the greatest friend in the world. (:

thank you guys' for the feedback. you're amazing.