So Vindictive.

But It's Gonna Be My Year;

Alex and I didn't talk for the rest of the night. We sat across from eachother at the table. I refused to talk to him, mostly because I felt bad. He just confessed his love for me, and I slept with his best friend.

I pushed my food around on my plate, not feeling hungry.

"Jamie, stop pushing your food around and eat." My mother ordered.
"Whatever you want." I mumbled, twirling the noodles onto my fork.

Alex kicked my shin, which resulted me jolting forward. I tipped over the water glass sitting on the table.

"Shit." I mumbled, pushing my chair back. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a few paper towels. I bumped into Alex's chest as I turned around.

"Seriously, get it together." Alex whispered. I barely nodded and rolled my eyes, walking into the dining room to clean up the mess.

"My daughter is so uncordinated." My mother laughed as I walked in.
"Yeah, we all know who she takes after." I glared.
"She's a funny one." My mother rolled her eyes.

I cleaned up the wet spot and walked back into the kitchen, bumping into Alex again.

"Watch where you're going." I sighed, throwing the papertowels into the trashcan.

We finished up dinner and Alex and I hung around for a little bit. I went up to my room, taking in old memories of my teenage years. I fell onto my bed as the door opened and closed quickly.

"Hey, Jamie." I heard Alex say. He sat on the bed beside me.
"What do you want?" I growled.
"You." Alex said, tracing patterns onto my back.
"Give me something realistic to work with." I said dryly.
"Jamie, why can't you just let your guard down?" Alex asked softly.
"Because you have a past."

Alex let out a long sigh and leaned back into the headboard of the bed.

"You have to forgive me, Jamie." Alex said sadly. "I'm ready to change, honestly. I'm ready to be a husband. I'm ready to be your husband."

"What if I'm not ready to be a wife, or your wife. I just don't want to be a wife at all." I whined.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to wait." Alex smiled.

I screamed into my pillow quickly, frustrated. I wanted him to go away. I didn't want him to tell me that he was going to wait for me. This was wrong, this was so wrong. It wasn't even right. I was sleeping with his best friend. It was taking a toll on me, everytime Alex confessed his love for me.

I felt so guilty.

"Let's get home." Alex sighed, picking up my hand.
"I think I want to stay here tonight." I said, tears brimming my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, someone should send me an alex story, and i'll read it and comment it.
because i'm bored, and i want something to read. and my search thing won't work.

yeah, this was a MAJOR filler, but some exciting stuff is comin' up shortly.