So Vindictive.

And I'm So Sick Of Watching While The Minutes Pass;

I ended up going home with Alex, mostly because I didn't want to go to marriage conseling either. It was disgusting how much both of our parents wanted us to be together.

Alex drummed his fingers along with steering wheel. He was humming along with the tune of The Starting Line as he pulled into the driveway. I hopped out of the car, walking up to the door.

Alex was hot on my heels. I slipped off my shoes and my jacket before walking to my bedroom. I sat on my bed, picking at my finger nails. The sun was setting, casting a warm glow through out my room.

I heard Alex rummaging through the kitchen, I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my phone seeing three new text messages from Jack.

Alex told me about everything. This is so fucked up.

I don't even know if I want to continue this, I mean, come on, he's my bestfriend.

I'm an idiot, it's offical.

I laughed at his texts and replied back.

Nah, I think I like you more. ;]

I set my phone down on the nightstand and put my hands behind my head, tapping my feet along to a rhythm that was stuck in my head.

"Jack's coming over tonight. If you could just stay in here, so you won't be a burden to us, that would be great. Thanks." Alex smirked, leaning against the door frame.

"Go fuck yourself." I muttered.

Alex's POV

Jack came over around eight. I prepared hot dogs, chips, soda, beer and a stack of sandwhiches for our movie night. Jack walked over to the fridge, pulling out a jar of peanut butter. He grabbed a spoon and sat at the counter top.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Before you get any weird ideas, this is for my chips." Jack stated.
"Why was I blessed with such weird friends?" I asked, looking at the ceiling.
"Because you're ten times weirder, and you don't even need drugs." Jack winked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the food, leaving the soda and the beer for Jack to grab.

"Grab it. Movie time." I grinned.

Jack nodded and grabbed the cases, bringing them towards the couch. We plopped down, resting for a moment.

"Where's Jamie?" Jack asked, grabbing a beer.
"In he- our room." I corrected myself quickly.
"You guys done fighting?" Jack asked, cracking it open.
"Barely." I shook my head. "Chick is as stubborn as a mule." I laughed.
"Most of them are." Jack agreed.

Jack tossed me a beer, in which I cracked open quickly.

"I told her I loved her today." I told Jack, starting the movie.
"Did you mean it?" Jack asked curiously, scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah, I mean. I think about her all the time. She's so gorgeous, and besides all the fighting stuff, she's got a great personality." I geniunly smiled.

"Good to see you happy man." Jack laughed, fist bumping me.
"Yeah, there's one problem though." I said dryly.
"What's that?" Jack asked, kicking his feet up onto the table.
"She doesn't love me back."

Jack didn't say anything. He stared at the movie playing on the television. I didn't blame him, and I didn't want to burden him with my problems. My emotional problems.

I zoned out for half the movie, my mind on Jamie. She wasn't going to give me the time of day, even if I payed her a million dollars. It was a lost cause. She was bi-polar. She likes me one day, and then the next, she acts like I'm the spawn of satan.

"Alright man, well, I'll come by tomorrow. Ravens are on tomorrow, so we'll finish up the beer and shit. I just gotta head back home." Jack said, getting up. He stretched out his arms.

"I'm just going to go talk to Jamie real quick." Jack said, looking at down at me for approval. I nodded, shrugging my shoulders. I didn't think anything of it, I mean, Jamie couldn't like Jack, and Jack wouldn't like Jamie. Would he?
♠ ♠ ♠
http://stories.mibba.com/read/214758/Shes-The-Man/

Yup, that's my new story. If you guys would check it out, I'd be the happiest person alive.
And it would probably make my year. Gascarf muffin baskets included.