So Vindictive.

As I Go Nowhere;

It had been three days and Jamie still hadn't talked to me. I wanted to know what was going through her mind. I just wanted to make her happy. Mission fucking impossible.

I threw myself onto the loveseat and cracked open the beer bottle that was in my hand. Jamie rarely came out of her room unless she was leaving or grabbing something to eat. Other than that, she stayed blantly clear from me.

I felt stupid. I opened up my emotions to her and she was rejecting it. I didn't just tell any girl that I loved them for shits and giggles.

"Yeah mom, I know." Jamie said, walking into the kitchen. "No, no marriage counseling. We'll sort it out." She said absent mindedly. "Mom, you're missing the fucking concept here. Alex and I are an arranged couple. They usually do not get along, do you know what movies are? If not, go watch some!" Jamie said angrily.

Jamie slammed her phone onto the counter top and opened up the fridge, pulling out a jar of pickles. I rolled my eyes. It was that time of the month. Pickles, midol, pads, tampons. She left a list of things out every so often that would state what she needed. It was her way of communication.

"Get ready for world war three." Jamie mumbled to herself, walking past me.

She almost acted like I wasn't even there, as if I was a transparent figure.

I pulled out my phone and called Jack, bored on my sunday afternoon. The game was on, but I didn't feel like sticking around here to watch it.

"Yo A-dawg." Jack greeted.
"Hey bud. I'm coming over with the six pack. Ravens are on." I told him.
"I was wondering when I would get your call." Jack sneered.
"I'll be over." I hung up and shoved the phone into my pocket.

I stood up and grabbed the keys off the counter top. I finished the beer before walking out and hopping into the car. It took me five minutes to get to Jacks.

I pulled into the driveway and locked up the car. At this point, every superstition I had about Jack and Jamie liking eachother was long gone. She hadn't shown any interest in the male population. I was ready to call her a lesbian.

I shoved open the door, not bothering to knock. I set the six pack on the counter top and walked into the livingroom.

Rian, Matt, Jack and Zack were all seated around the television screen, cheering on the Ravens. Typical guy day. I carried the case into the livingroom and set it on the table.

"Yo dude." Rian fist bumped me, along with Zack.

Matt was too busy fiddling with his phone to even notice I was standing here. I took a seat next to Jack.

"How's Jamie?" Jack asked casually.
"Needs to pop a midol." I sneered.

Jamie's POV

I paced my room. my mind was stuck. I felt trapped. I felt inclosed. I felt drowned and overwhelmed with my situation. I had dug a hole and was unable to get back out of it.

I finally took a seat on the edge of the bed. Alex had left for the day, I felt like calling Miranda for advice, but the only thing she would do is cut my head off and send it to my mother if she found out.

Alex and I hadn't talked for a few days. I was perfectly fine with it. I felt bad that I had been blowing him off, but he deserved it. Before I knew it the door swung open, revealing Jack.

"This needs to stop, now!" He ordered.
"I'm on it." I mocked.
"No seriously." Jack sighed, sitting next to me. "This is my bestfriend we're talking about here. He is seriously heart broken over you and I'm not going to live to see another day if he ever finds out about this." He said seriously, folding his hands.

"He deserves it." I muttered.
"Yeah he might, but you don't need to stoop to his level." Jack said coldly.
"I just don't like him. Period." I shook my head.

I felt like I was tweleve again, dealing with boys.

"Then avoid him. Don't come to me so you can hope to make him jealous." Jack shook his head.

"I'll remember that." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm a horrible friend." Jack mumbled, rubbing his face with his hands. "I have to get back, but I just stopped by to tell you." He said getting up.

Jack opened up the bedroom door and stood in the doorway, leaning against it, waiting for a response.

"Just, take it into consideration. Maybe you like him more than you thought." Jack shrugged, leaving.

I felt defeated. I did not like Alex, nor will I ever like Alex. He got on my nerves. He wasn't even closely husband material, and I felt that I could never trust him.
♠ ♠ ♠
fuhhhhiller.
enjoy, my dearest readers.

can't sleep. i'm about as wound up as a clock.
woo.