So Vindictive.

This Is My Reaction, To Everything I Fear;

Alex and I didn't talk. We didn't interact. It was plain and clear that I didn't want any thing to do with him. Jack came over every single day, it was an unfriendly reminder that I had dropped my diginity at his feet with my frustrations.

"Jamie, get your ass up!" I heard the familiar tone of my bestfriend.
"In my room!" I called back, sitting up on my bed.

Miranda stormed into my room, slamming the door shut with her hand. I raised my eyebrow as her chest heaved up and down. Her eyes were posed in a squinty glare.

"How may I help you?" I asked sarcastically.
"Please enlighten me on WHY you slept with your husbands BESTFRIEND." She yelled.
"He made me do it." I replied childishly.
"Jamie, don't even fucking start. Do you know how low that is?" Miranda spat.

Miranda wasn't one for cheating, no matter how much you hated the person you were with. Or if you were in an arranged marriage with them.

"Miranda, you don't understand! His best friend is WAY more appealing than him. I hate dealing with him. Put yourself in my shoes!" I shouted.

"Jamie." Miranda growled. "There's no reason. You don't know how bad you're going to hurt him once he finds out."

"Well, he's not going to find out." I said dryly.

"Really? Because everyone of his friends know. Jack isn't exactly the best secret keeper. It's bound to come around to Alex." Miranda said bitterly.

I fell onto my bed. This was horrible. My face was in a cold sweat, my heart beat was accelerating. But, I wanted to hurt Alex, right? I wanted to hurt him like he hurt me. I wanted to sleep with someone other than him. I felt like I chose the wrong person to get back at him with.

"I'm going. Wallow in yourself pity, or tell Alex before someone else does." Miranda spat, leaving. She slammed the front door closed, making me wince.

I didn't want to tell him. He had confessed he loved me. He had promised he wasn't going to sleep with any other women.

Alex's POV

I sat at Jack's, tracing the rim of my beercan. Jack was currently out back checking on the grill which contained our hamburgers and hotdogs. Vinny, Rian, Zack, Danny and Matt were suppose to show up at four, it was only three thirty.

I was bored as hell.

"So, I was thinking." Jack said awkwardly, walking into the kitchen.
"Yeah?" I piped up, clearing my throat.
"I just need to tell you something." Jack mumbled.
"What?" I asked, irritated.

Jack sat next to me. He rubbed his hands together.

"You know I don't like lying to you." Jack started.
"Would you just tell me?" I asked dryly.
"And I don't like keeping things from you."
"Jack, just fucking tell me." I laughed.
"I'm a horrible friend!" He cried out, throwing his hands into the air.
"Oh god. Don't tell me you ran over my dog." I glared.

Jack looked at me seriously. He looked distressed. My face fell serious, what was wrong?

"Jamie slept with me." He said unclearly.
♠ ♠ ♠
well if this isn't what you call horrible, well then i don't know what is.

comment and make a girl happy. pweassee?