So Vindictive.

I Don't Want To Waste Another Minute Here;

I rolled off of Harper, my chest heaving up and down. Harper slung her arm across my stomach and looked up at me, smirking.

"That was good." She nodded, getting up.
"Wait? You're leaving me?" I was shocked.
"Uh yeah, get out." She rolled her eyes, slipping on her clothes.

I let out a grunt and slipped on my boxers, then my jeans, then my shirt. I grabbed my car keys and left without saying goodbye. I got into my car and left, going home. I couldn't do this anymore.

I was a mess. An emotional mess at that. Jack had fucked Jamie. I had lost both people that I loved. I didn't even know if I was going to ever forgive Jack, but he was my guitarist, and I was pretty sure I'd have a mob of fans after me once they found out Jack left the band. Jamie on the other hand, we're stuck together for life until our parents die.

I was backed into a corner. My cellphone began to ring, I checked the caller ID, seeing that it was my mom.

"Hello?" I answered, annoyed.
"Alex!" She squealed, "We're having a dinner tonight."
"No mom. We're not. Jamie and I are in a fight." I replied back bitterly.
"Oh, I'll schedule an app-"
"No mom! I want a fucking divorce!" I screamed.
"Alex, language." She said sternly. "I'm sure we can sort this all out, after all, you and Jamie are ment to be together."

I growled angrily.

"Mom. Jamie and I are not ment to be."
"Yes Alex, you are." She clairfied.
"DIVORCE. FILE THAT FUCKER NOW." I yelled, throwing the phone down.

I parked in the parking lot and slammed the car door shut, running up the stairs. I opened the front door, closing it behind me. I heard Jamie talking to someone in the bedroom, probably her mom. Since my mom couldn't keep her mouth closed. The whole neighborhood probably heard by now.

I walked into my room and pulled my suitcases out from under my bed. I had no idea where I was going, but I just wanted to get away from Maryland, and everyone in the town.

"Fine mom, file the divorce. I don't care! It's not like I love him!" Jamie screamed.

I snickered to myself and continued stuffing clothes into the bag. After I was done I grabbed my comforter and headed towards the front door.

"Alex, are you leaving?" Jamie asked sadly.

I turned around, to see her nearly in tears.

"Uh, yeah." I nodded, scratching the back of my neck.
"Please don't go."
"Why? You fucked my bestfriend, who knows when you'll fuck the whole band." I said dryly.
"I just-"
"Yeah, it doesn't matter." I said bitterly.
"I have something to tell you, it's serious." Jamie said softly.
"TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES!" I screamed, storming out the door.

What did Jamie have to tell me?
♠ ♠ ♠
sucky.
malcom in the middle is on. my favorite show, ever.
yep. and the guy i like, kissed me yesterday.

i'm loveeeedrunk.