So Vindictive.

Turn A Page; I'm A Book Half Unread.

Three hours later, and everyone was trashed. Even my parents were having a good time. Alex was currently on the dance floor, doing the Cha Cha slide with my mother.

"Give me another." I said, shoving my glass towards the bartender.
"You've had like, five." He filled up the glass with Whiskey.
"I need them." I glared.

I downed the drink he handed me and turned back to look at the dance floor. Alex was currently grinding with one of the brides maids.

"Jamie's having fun." Jack mocked, walking over to me.
"Oh yes. The perfect wedding." I rolled my eyes.
"You guys have to leave for your honey moon soon." Jack turned towards the bartender. "A beer." he nodded.

I rolled my eyes, not even wanting to think about the honey moon. Alex would want to have sex. I would not. We would argue about it for twenty minutes, and go our seperate ways, ignoring eachother until we were ready to be civilized.

"Jamie, the taxi is waiting outside!" My mother ran up to me.
"Bye Jack." I sighed, giving him a hug.

I followed my mother outside, the warm breeze hitting my exposed arms and face. I smiled as I slipped into the taxi, almost glad to be going to Hawii with Alex. His parents and my parents both chipped in for the tickets and hotel booking fees. Alex was handling the dinners.

Alex got into the cab, immediatly reeking of alcohol. He gave me a crooked grin and slipped into his seatbelt, pulling it over his chest. He leaned back, waving out the window at the people waving back. Miranda was dancing drunkly, her hands over her head as she waved.

The car ride to the airport was silent, I couldn't wait till we got onto the plane.

"Have fun?" Alex asked, slurring.
"Too much." I grinned.
"I Cha-Chaed with your mom." Alex began to laugh uncontrollably.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the seat, ready to get on that plane and land in Hawii.

~

Eleven hours, two plane switches, and a shit ton of bickering later, Alex and I were in Honolulu, Hawii. We grabbed our suitcases and stepped out into the parking lot, taking in the fresh air.

"Listen, you stay away from me, and I'll stay away from you." I compromised.
"I already planned on it." Alex yawned.
"You booked the extra hotel room, right?" I folded my arms across my chest.
"No, I want to sleep in the same room as you." Alex said sarcastically.

We hailed a taxi cab and slipped in. Alex let his head fall into his hands, he rubbed his eyes tiredly and sat back. He gave the cabbie directions to the hotel.

I let out a jet lagged yawn and folded my arms across my chest, ready to go to bed.

"What are we suppose to do here?" Alex whined.
"Have a honey moon." I reminded him.

Alex chuckled and looked out the window as we stopped outside of a fairly nice looking hotel.

"Let the fun begin." Alex cheered, stepping down.

Alex's POV.

I stepped into the hotel, Jamie following behind me. I stopped at the desk, winking at the check out lady, who was giving me a devilish grin.

"Hi, I already have a room booked." I told her.
"Last name?" She asked, smirking.
"Kelly and Gaskarth." I said, looking at Jamie.
"Oh, honey moon?" She asked, laughing.
"Nope." I shook my head.
"You should call me later then." She grinned, giving me two room keys.
"I definatly will." I winked, walking off.

Jamie grunted as we walked away. She pressed the button for the elevator and leaned agianst the wall, glaring at me.

"What?" I asked, stepping into the elevator.
"Oh, you should call me. I definatly will." She mocked.

The elevator doors closed and I felt as if a WWE wrestling match was about to break out.

"I saw an oppurtunity. I took it." I shrugged, stepping out.
"I'm surprised you're not breaking out with herpes yet." Jamie spat.
"I'm surprised you haven't revealed a penis yet." I shot back.
"I'm going to rip off your head." Jamie seethed.
"You always had a habit of using your teeth." I shook my head.
"You're a perv!" Jamie cried out, hitting the back of my head.
"No, I'm Alex Gaskarth." I told her calmly.
"A perv." Jamie repeated.

I got to my hotel room, Jamie's was right beside mine. She opened hers and went in quickly. I smirked to myself and pretended I was going inside, closing the door behind me, before I walked back down to the elevator, pressing the button and landing myself in the lobby of the hotel, searching for the clerk that implied she wanted me.

I found her stocking the waters in the vending machine, I walked up behind her smirking.

"Hey miss." I grinned, tapping her on the shoulder.
"Oh, hey you!" She said, getting up.

I looked at her name tag, finding out her name was Claire. She had a thin figure, but a big chest. Her face also helped, with it's bright blue eyes, her perfect red lipstick, and the mascara that made her eyes pop.

"My room?" I asked, looking around the lobby, finding it empty.
"It has to be quick." Claire smirked.
"I'll see what I can do." I winked, slinging my arm around her shoulder as we made it to the elevator.

If only I knew how much this would piss Jamie off.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was just a filler.
the next chapter gets exciting and dramatic.

comments, please?