So Vindictive.

Wanna Live It Up Just Because;

I kneeled next to Alex, wondering what I could do to help. The lady on the phone said not to touch him until the ambulance got here. But I couldn't help it, I just wanted him to open his eyes and look at me.

"Alex, please wake up. I'm so sorry about everything." I said softly.

Alex didn't even move. He laid there lifelessly. I pressed my ear to his chest, listening to his slow heart beat. Tears formed in my eyes. I pushed myself off the ground and went to the bedroom door. I swung it open, just in time to see the police burst their way into the front door.

I stepped out of the way and rushed to my room. I called my mom, telling her what happened.

"What do you mean Alex drank too much?" She asked frantically.
"He was drinking vodka, and Jack Daniels-" I was cut off by the police.

"Miss, if you want to ride in the back with your husband, that would be okay." He informed me.

"That would be good, thank you." I told him, smiling.

I returned back to the phone.

"I'll talk to you later, mom. I have to go to the hospital." I sighed.

I ended the call and followed the stretcher out to the ambulance. I climbed in, taking a seat next to one of the doctors that were checking Alex out.

"Do you know how much he had to drink?" He asked as they hooked him up to a breathing machine.

"There was three bottles of Vodka in his bedroom, and then he finished off the bottle of Jack Daniels before he passed out. I just didn't know." I sobbed.

"We'll fix him. Don't worry Mrs. Gaskarth." He said sincerely.

We arrived at the hospital and they rushed him into a room immediatly to begin pumping his stomach. I sat out in the waiting room. My knee was bouncing at a fast pace. The sole of my shoe making a loud tapping sound on the ceramic tiles. I had bitten my nails to nubs.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Jack's number. I didn't know what I was going to tell him. I listened to the ringing on the other line. It seemed to go on for hours until Jack answered the phone.

"Hello?" He answered.
"Jack.. Alex is in the hospital." I told him blankly.
"What do you mean, Alex is in the hospital?" Jack asked, anger lacing his words.
"He drank too much." I said dryly. "He has alcohol posioning."
"Shit. Fuck. Piss. Tell me this is a sick joke." Jack pleaded.
"Will you please just come to the hospital?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.
"Yeah. I'll be there." He said softly.

I closed my phone and sat back in the chair. An hour had passed and Jack still wasn't here. I was becoming impateint. I wanted the doctor to come out here and tell me that Alex was going to be fine, and he was going to be able to come home.

Jack came through the door, fliping his hair to the side. He took a chair beside me.

"You know, this is like his fifth time getting his stomach pumped." Jack said.
"I'd believe it." I shook my head.

The doctor showed up through the doors, holding a clip board. He walked over to us, a grim expression on his face. My stomach did a triple flip, making me puke in my mouth. I was expecting the worse.

"I am sorry to inform you, but your husband is in a coma. It could take him weeks, days, years to come out of it. The amount of alcohol that was found in his system was shocking. It's a miracle he's still breathing." The doctor said.

I choked on my spit, tears spilling over. Jack started sobbing to.

"The alchohol damaged his brain, putting him in a coma. He might not be able to talk, or even walk when he gets out of it." The doctor explained. He patted us both on the shoulder before walking away.

I turned to Jack, engulfing him into a hug. I sobbed into his shoulder.

This wasn't happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry! i like this chapter though!
feedback would be wonderful.