So Vindictive.

I Wanna Feel Weightless, 'Cause That Would Be Enough;

Jack and I called Alex's mother and mine. They showed up to the hospital within five minutes of the call ending. Alex's mom was crying hysterically and my mom was comforting her while glaring at me. I knew what they were both thinking. It was all my fault that Alex was depressed. It was all my fault that Alex had a drinking problem. It was my fault that Alex drank him self into a coma. It was true, I was the cause of it. I slept with his best friend, and I denied his love every time he offered it.

Now I was begging for his love. I just wanted him to hold my hand and kiss me. I just wanted everything to go back to normal.

my dad entered the Alex's hospital room with a tray of food for Alex's mom and mine. I sat next to Jack, uncomfortably. He was tapping his fingers against the arm rest of the chair.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Jack, sighing.
"My best friend is in a coma. I'm feeling peachy." Jack stated sarcastically.
"Do Rian and Zack know yet?" I asked, playing with my finger nails.
"Yeah, they're both an hour away with their families." Jack said blankly.
"I'm going home. I'll come back when everything is okay." I told him, getting up.

I didn't say anything to Alex's mom, or mine for that matter. I felt like everyone in that room was against me, aside from Jack. I exited the hospital and went out to my car.

Hot tears were streaming down my face as I went home. I just didn't understand how something like this could happen. Ecpessically to Alex. I wanted him to wake up tomorrow, and I wanted him to come home.

I took a right turn, deciding somewhere else to go. I went over to Miranda's, where I knew John was visiting her. I parked in the driveway and walked across her porch, knocking on the chestnut door.

The door swung open, revealing her long brown hair. She smiled up at me.

"I got your text. I'm sorry about what happened." She said, rubbing my back.

I walked into the livingroom and fell onto the couch. John was asleep in the recliner, a blanket over him.

"I just don't know. I shouldn't have cheated. This is karma biting me in this ass." I said, tears streaming down my face.

"It's a lesson that needs to be learned." Miranda sat next to me. "You need to learn from it. Alex will wake up and you two can start all over." She said comfortingly.

"Yeah, because he's going to have amnesia." I sobbed. "He's never going to forgive me, and if he ever does, I'm not going to be able to forgive myself!" I exclaimed.

"Jamie, it's not your fault that Alex had a drinking problem. It's not your fault he decided it was going to be a good idea to down bottles of alcohol down at a time, and it definatly is not your fault that he is in a coma." Miranda said sternly, pulling me into her.

I cried all my feelings out into her shirt, mumbling all the things I needed to get off my chest even if she couldn't understand them at all. I pulled back, letting the last few tears drop from my eyes.

"What if Alex doesn't wake up for a few years?" I asked, blowing my nose.

"Move on until he does. Your life can't revolve around someone who's laying in the hospital." Miranda said coldy. Her face softend after she saw my hurt expression and pulled me into another hug.

"Want to spend the night with our three favorite men?" Miranda asked, pulling away. She looked at me with excitement.

"Who?" I raised my eyebrow, confused.

"Ben, Jerry, and Jack." Miranda grinned devilishly.

"I really don't think I should be drinking after my husband put himself into one after drinking!" I exclaimed.

"Live a little." Miranda said, getting up from the couch. "A couple shots can't hurt." She said, going into the kitchen.

No, two shots couldn't hurt. But put five shots of Jack Daniels in my system and everything goes terribly wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i feel like this is just getting good and the writing at the beginning of this story was horrible. :/

oh well.