So Vindictive.

If I Could Just Find The Time;

Miranda and I were border line plastered. A half a bottle of Kentucky Gentlemen was gone, and John was drinking with us. Why he was in town, I had no idea. I was sitting on the couch, flipping through my phone. I wanted to text Alex, but I knew for a fact that he wasn't going to answer.

I wanted to text Jack, but I didn't want to bug him. He was probably still at the hospital, where I was suppose to be at that minute.

"Miranda, I need you to take me to the hospital." I said drunkenly.
"I'm too drunk to drive. Do you see this?!" Miranda asked excitedly.
"John!" I exclaimed, ignoring Miranda.
"What?" John asked tiredly.
"Will you take me to the hospital?" I asked, almost freaking out.
"Too drunk to near care." John slurred.
"What the fu-" I cut my self off and stood up, searching for my keys.

I found them on Miranda's kitchen counter, I snatched them up and slipped on my shoes.

"Jamie! Where are you going?! You can't drive drunk!" Miranda screamed as I opened up the door.

"I'll be fine, I promise." I told her, trying to keep my balance.

"Jamie, you can't do this. Come back into the house." Miranda said sternly, walking over to me. She grabbed me by the arm and tried to pull me back into the house.

"Miranda, I can do this." I snapped, shoving her away. "I need to see Alex. I have to." I told her with tears welling in my eyes.

"Call a cab or something, you are going to kill yourself!" Miranda cried out. I looked at her one last time before leaving the house. I slammed the door shut behind me and ran out to my car, tripping over my feet. I fell against the hood of my car and let out a sob before I slowly walked over to the drivers side.

I slipped inside and started the ignition. Miranda and John ran outside and out to the driveway, banging on my window. I backed out of the driveway, ignoring their yells for me to get out of the car.

I sped down the street, memories flooding my mind of Alex. Our fights. Our loving moments. Our honeymoon, and how terrible it was. How much Alex cheated on me. When we found out we were first getting engaged.

Alex was pissed, but he had a twinkle in his eye. I was pissed also, throwing my life down the drain because my parents wanted it to happen. But, I couldn't see myself with anyone else besides Alex. We were meant to be together. I loved him.

I snapped out of my thoughts, looking at my surroundings. I was approaching a red stop light going sixty miles an hour. I pressed the brake pedal all the way to the floor, trying to stop my self from hitting on going traffic.

My car slid out into the middle of traffic, my mind was going in reverse. I couldn't think straight. A large thud sent my head flying against the car window. I looked up just as my eyes were rolling into the back of my head, it was Alex, standing on top of a building looking down at me.

A loud car horn was ringing loudly in my ear, subconsciously. Then I realized it was my car horn. I was still alive. I couldn't move. I tried to open my mouth, to make a noise but nothing was coming out. My mouth wasn't even open.

I heard screams all around me, someone was trying to open my door. I felt like I was slipping back into an unconscious state when I heard a soft whisper.

"Jamie, I love you.." Alex said, brushing my hair behind my ear. I couldn't see him, but I could feel him. "You have to wake up, just for me." He told me, sternly. I couldn't say anything back, but Alex was talking and that was all that mattered. "You have to wake up.. I'll be there with you." He whispered one last time before it was gone.

After he was gone, my world was gone. I was gone. My heart stopped beating simultaneously.

It was my time.
♠ ♠ ♠
...It's not the end. I promise.