So Vindictive.

I Wanna Be Laughed At; Laughed With, Just Because.

Jamie's POV.

I hadn't heard from Alex all night, and I was almost thankful; but the encounter with the clerk almost made me worry.

I laid back on my bed, that was almost as hard as a rock. I sighed and flipped through the channels. I was bored, to say the least. I got up off my bed, changing into my pajamas before I opened up my hotel door, walking over to Alex's.

I knocked on the door and leaned against the wall, waiting for him to answer. I knocked again, pressing my ear to the door. I heard faint moans in the back of the room, and I knocked harder on the door.

"We don't need room service!" I heard Alex yell.
"GET OUT HERE!" I shouted, pressing my lips to the door.

I knocked again, for the fourth time, hitting my fists so hard on the door I thought my fingers were going to break. I didn't stop until the door suddenly swung open, and I accidentally hit Alex in the chest. A white towel hung around his waist, his hair was matted to his forehead, and his eyes had a fixed glare.

"What do you what?" Alex spat.
"I need some company." I said meekly, staring up at him.
"Go elsewhere." Alex pushing me out of the doorway and closed the door.

I growled and began to bang on the door again, until it swung open. The clerk from the lobby was standing there, barely clothed.

"Listen, Alex is busy. And if you don't mind, we are kind of busy." She said angrily.
"Yeah? Well, maybe you should do your job instead of whoring around!" I yelled, running a hand through my hair.

The door slammed shut and I laughed to myself. Mostly because of how big of whore they both were, and how ironic this honey moon is. I went back into my room, flopping down onto the bed. I grimaced as I heard them through the walls start back up again.

Alex and I had never hated each other, we just never got along most of the time. My cellphone began to ring on my bedside and I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered wearily.
"James, what's up?" I heard my best friend, Miranda laugh.
"Alex is just fucking some chick next door, no biggy." I shrugged my shoulders.
"I figured." Miranda snarled.
"Didn't we all?" I turned off the television and walked into the bathroom.
"I would say that we should go out tonight, but you're not here." Miranda said sadly.

I laughed and began to remove my make-up, while listening to Miranda ramble on about a new boyfriend, how cute and adorable he was. How she met him, how old he is. I honestly could care less.

"Really? That's awesome!" I lied.
"Liar." Miranda whispered.
"Fine, you caught me. Handcuff me, chief." I joked. "I'm heading to bed though. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you, goodnight." I said, hanging up.

I walked back out to the bedroom. I threw my phone onto the nightstand and crawled under the covers of the bed. I turned off the light and let my pillow engulf me. I heard my door open, and I figured it was Alex.

He crawled under the covers and wrapped his arms around my waist. He smelled like body wash, and I was thankful for that. He kissed my shoulder and twirled my hair around his finger, helping me get to sleep.

"Night Jamie baby." Alex whispered.

Alex's POV.

I woke up the next morning, my hips sore from the night before. My eyes fluttered open, seeing the back of Jamie's dark blond hair. I let myself smile as I shook her awake.

"Alex, go away." Jamie said sleepily.
"Silly, we got shoppin' to do." I laughed, getting out of the bed.

I walked into the bathroom, relieving my bladder.

"You're disgusting! Close the door!" Jamie screeched.
"Nothing you ain't seen before!" I yelled back.
"I'm facing your ass!" Jamie reminded me.

My cheeks flushed red and I quickly pulled up my boxers before heading back out to the bedroom. Jamie was sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling on a pair of pants. I watched her slip her shirt over her head before she turned to me, throwing me my shirt.

"Why did you come in here last night?" Jamie asked, slipping on her shoes.
"You said you wanted company." I said softly.
"Not after you just have sex!" Jamie laughed.
"Oh, I actually do something nice and you still have something to complain about!" I groaned, throwing my hands about my head.

"I have to go get pants, I'll be back." I told her, swinging open her hotel door. I went into my hotel room, rummaging through my suitcase.

"Hey Alex." I heard Claire behind me, startling me.
"Oh, uh, hey." I said awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

Claire was suppose to be a quick fuck, nothing more. Why was she here? I slipped on my pants quickly and slid on my Nike Dunks.

"I was thinking, maybe we could go out to dinner tonight." Claire suggested.

"Uh, I got stuff to do, with Jamie." I told her, awkwardly.

"Oh, well maybe some other time; I mean you're going to be here for a week." She laughed. I nodded and followed her out of the room. She offered me a quick hug before she left the hallway, her cheeks flushing a deep red.

I opened up Jamie's hotel room door, finding her sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the television blankly.

"Come on, lets go." I said, grabbing her hand.
"Will you buy me ice cream?" Jamie asked sweetly.
"Anything for you." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
jamie and alex's relationship is confusingnnggng.
thank you guys for the feedback.

:D