So Vindictive.

I wanna feel Weightless, and that should be enough;

Jamie's POV

The honey moon was over, two days short. I was sitting in my room, in our apartment. Alex had been gone all day, probably out with his secret girlfriend. The television blasted boomerrang cartoons.

A knock on the door sounded and I hopped up off my bed, running over to the door. I unlocked it and swung it open, surprised to see Jack standing awkwardly with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Alex here?" He asked, stepping inside.
"Nope, he's been gone all day." I told him, my hands resting on my hips.
"Is it okay if I stay here for a little while? Rian kicked me out." He laughed.

Jack jumped onto the couch and fell down like a little kid would do. He grabbed the remote off the coffee table and began to flip through channels.

"Make your self at home!" I said sarcastically.

Jack grunted in response and kicked his feet up onto the coffee table. I walked into the kitchen and poured my self a glass of milk. The phone began to ring and I picked it up, gulping down the remainder of the milk.

"Hello?" I answered, rolling my eyes.
"Oh honey!" My mother said excitedly. "Tonight we're going out with the Gaskarths. Remind Alex, and be at the Steak House by eight. No later." She ordered.

"Okay mother, control my life will you." I snarled, hanging up the phone.

I put the phone back on the reciever before I headed up to my room. I grabbed my cellphone off the bed and called Alex, reaching his voice mail.

Hi, this is Alex. If I didn't answer, I probably didn't want to talk to you.

I rolled my eyes and pressed redial. He picked up the third ring.

"Hello?" He asked, out of breath. "Hold on, stop." He said to someone else.
"Alex, we have dinner tonight, with mine and your parents." I sighed.
"Cover for me. I'm busy." He scoffed.
"No!" I shouted.
"Fine, I'll be home soon." Alex paused, "Get off of me."

The line ended and I sighed, falling back onto my bed. I heard someone walk up the hallway and I pretended to do something on my phone. Jack appeared in my doorway, a goofy grin on his face.

"Boomer rang!" He said excitedly, jumping onto my bed.
"No shoes!" I said, shoving him off.
"What's going on tonight?" Jack asked, his feet dangling off the bed.
"Dinner with our parents. I haven't been so excited in my life." I laughed sarcastically.

Jack nodded and focused on the television screen. I studied his facial features, taking in the outline of his lips.

"Jack." I whispered, my face moving closer to his. His eyes snapped open and moved back, startled. If Alex could fuck around with anyone, so could I.

"Uh, Jamie." Jack scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.
"What?" I questioned, crawling over to him.

I got onto his lap and traced my finger up and down his chest.

"Don't you have a husband?" Jack asked.
"Barely." I grinned, pressing my lips forcefully to his. Jack was taken back at first but softened up into the kiss, our tongues intertwining themselves.

"Honey! I'm fucking home!" Alex yelled, his keys dropping onto the counter top.
"Don't tell anyone." I whispered, hopping off Jack.

We both focused our eyes quickly onto the television in the corner of the room.

"Jam-" Alex paused, "Jack!" He squealed, pulling him into a man hug.
"Anyways, I'm home." He said glumly to me.

I smiled up at him and nodded.

"So, Jamie, why are you staying in the guest bedroom?" Jack asked, curiously.
"Alex and I got into a fight." I replied quickly.
"Figures." Jack laughed.

I simply nodded and glanced up at Alex, who was looking down at me.

"Sorry I was gone all day." Alex said apologetically.
"It's fine. I don't mind being alone." I snapped.
"You had Jack!" Alex whined.
"That doesn't make it okay!" I poked him in the chest.

Alex wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed the top of my forehead, for show. Jack smiled and got up off my bed.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two love birds alone." He laughed.

We waited until we heard the door shut before we both shoved eachother way.

"We should be fucking actors." Alex laughed, leaving my room.
"Get dressed by eight!" I reminded him.

Alex's POV

It was seven thirty and I was slipping on my tie and shoes. I ruffled my hair with one hand before I gave myself a quick shave.

"Alex!" Jamie yelled.
"Hold on!" I yelled, shutting off the lights.

I left the bathroom and walked into my room, grabbing my cellphone and spraying myself quickly with axe.

I met Jamie at the front door. She looked stunning to say the least. The black dress she was wearing hugged her curves perfectly. Her hair was curled, making her face shine beautifully.

"Lets go." She sighed.

I grabbed my keys off the counter top. I didn't really know what kind of relationship Jamie and I had. Sometimes it felt like a friends with benefits, only we were together all the time due to our parents. Sometimes she would lighten up, other times she was just a bitch. But I knew for a fact that I loved her, none the less.
♠ ♠ ♠
update update update.
this sucked, but it was filler.
OH MAH GAWD, she kissed jack? yes, i know.

tell me what you think. (: