So Vindictive.

If I Could Just Find The Time;

Alex's POV

I paced the livingroom of our apartment. My hands were behind my back. Jamie still hadn't returned home since last night. She wasn't answering my phone calls. It seemed like she didn't want anything to do with me, period.

I flopped down onto the couch. Jack was currently staying out our place until his got better. He had slight amenisa, but it wore off once I got him home.

"Dude, I need food." Jack grumbled, appearing from the hallway.
"Get yourself some." I shrugged, staring blankly at the television screen.
"Make it for me! I have a concussion!" Jack whined, hopping onto the couch.
"Jack, I will sucker punch you into the next century if you do not leave me alone." I threatend. "Yes, I do mean that." I nodded.

Jack put his hands up in surrender and hopped off the couch, walking into the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with a bowl of cereal.

"I think I'm going to try and call her again." I sighed, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Dude, maybe she doesn't want to talk to you. You probably pissed her off." Jack told me bitterly.

"Oh, are you a woman dictionary now?" I scoffed.
"Yeah, would you like to know what emotions are?" Jack argued.
"I just don't know what to do. I don't know how to make her happy other than sex." I sighed.

"Look man, you just got to guess at times. But sometimes she'll leave subtle hints on what she likes." Jack told me, smirking.

"It's nice to have a girl as a friend." I joked.
"Yeah, you wouldn't know what a girl as in a friend meant, even if it bit you in the ass." Jack rolled his eyes, shovling cereal into his mouth.

I dialed Jamie's number, listening to the same dull ringing.

"Hello?" She answered, irritated.
"Hi wifey. I'd like to know when you're going to come home." I seethed.
"Wouldn't you like to know? Why do you even care? Just go fuck one of your lady friends and get off my back, asshole." Jamie snarled.

I was greeted by the dial tone. I let out a frustrated groan and threw the phone onto the coffee table. I kicked one of the legs out of anger and stood up, going back to pacing.

"Who the fuck could she be staying with?!" I screamed, asking no one.
"I'm sure there's more important people in her life than yours." Jack told me dryly.
"Get out of my house!" I laughed, joking.

I sat back down on the couch after calming down a bit. Jack and I sat in silence, staring at the television screen. I was worried about Jamie. Mostly jealous. I wanted to know who she was staying with. I wanted to know who was that important. I wanted to know why I wasn't that important

Jamie's POV

"John, you're a nerd!" I laughed, shoving him playfully.
"Hey, no insults." John snickered.
"You're dead, O'Callaghan." I glared, stepping towards him.
"Oh yeah?" He raised his eyebrow challengingly.
"Mhm." I nodded.

John took a backwards step into the bathroom, he quickly shut the door and locked it.

I had been staying with John O' Callaghan, mostly because he was in town, and he was a good friend. Not to mention I didn't want to be around Alex. I was tired of him. He got on my nerves easily. He was too arrogant.

"John, I'm going out to lunch!" I yelled, slipping on my jacket.

John rushed out of the bathroom, throwing on a hoodie quickly and running up to me, grinning.

"Can I come?" He pleaded.
"What the special word?" I sneered.
"May I come to lunch with you?" Jack rolled his eyes.
"Yes, yes you may." I nodded.

We walked out to my car and hopped in. The rest of the band had left to shop, mostly for new boxer breifs, and socks. Claiming they had "lost all of them at the crazy wild tour parties." Which I didn't doubt.

I pulled into the parking lot of the diner and hopped out. John walked behind me, opening the door for me. I smiled up at him and walked inside. The place was old fashioned, making you feel like you were at home.

I sat down at an empty table and John took the seat across from me, resting his elbows on the table.

"So, how long are you in town for?" I asked softly.
"We leave tomorrow." John said, playing with the sugar packets.
"Oh." I said dryly, fumbling with my hands. I was disappointed that I would have to go back and live with the spawn of Satan.

"You know, you could come on tour with us?" John smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
bleh.
bleh.
bleh.

i felt like this wasn't 'me' while writing it. i felt like a zombie. i am a zombie. i had a funeral to go to today, and i'm absolutley exhausted. praise me with comments for updating? (: