Status: Hiatus till Nov 1st. (:

Taken.

Prologue.

“Mom? Dad?” I yelled as I walked into my house after staying at a friend’s house over night. “You guys here?” I said as I started into the living room. Just before I could see into someone grab me and pulled me into the coat closet.

“Shhhhh.” Someone said behind me as they held their hand of my mouth. “You need to be quiet.” I tried to scream. “Calm down. It’s Tahl.” I turned around and stared at my twin.

“You fucking scared me.” I whispered as I slapped him in the chest. “Why the hell are you hiding in the closet? Are you playing hide and seek with Derek or something?” I said talking about his boyfriend. “You guys are kind of old for that now. We’re almost 16.” I smiled.

“Sis, I’m not playing hide and seek. You know how I was supposed to be sleeping over at Derek’s house last night?”

“Yes.” I said wiggling my eyebrows. “Did you guys have fun?” I laughed.

“Rain! I’m being serious!” He said annoyed.

“Sorry.” I laughed. “Go ahead.”

“Well, we got into a fight so I came back here. And when I walked in I found it kind of weird that the door was unlocked, since it was past midnight, which meant that mom and dad were asleep. Well, I walked into the living room and I saw mom and dad sitting on the couch.”

“Did you get in trouble for coming home late?”

“No. They didn’t even notice me. Since they’re dead.”

“They’re what? They, they’re dead?! Tahl, that’s not a funny thing to joke about.” I said starting to hyperventilate.

“I’m not joking Drizzle.” Using my nickname. “They are. And the guys who did it, they’re still here. I- I think they’re looking for you. I heard your name when they were speaking. So, you need to get out here as soon as possible.”

“What about you?” I asked scared.

“Don’t worry, I don’t think they’re going to do anything to me. I’ve been in here since last night and they didn’t notice, and if they did they don-“ He was finishing as they closet door opened up. I turned around to stare at who it was and came face to face, okay it was actually face to chest this guy was tall, with a guy in an all black uniform. By uniform I just mean, they looked like dressy casual clothes. A form fitting sweater, and black jeans. Then his, it looked like dark blue but it was probably just black, hair was pulled in a short ponytail. Like it was long enough that it was a bother, but not long enough that it could go in a good ponytail.

“There you two are. I’ve been looking for you guys.” He had a calming sounding voice, though the look he was giving us told us otherwise. “Now, come with us.”

“Fuck no!”

“To where?” Me and my brother said at the same time as I tried moving farther back into the closet so the strange guy couldn’t grab me. But it was too late because he already had grabbed onto my wrist, like he knew I was going to try to get away.

“It’s not a choice, and I can’t tell you just yet. Once you two are in the vehicles and we are leaving we will tell you were we’re going.”

“Vehicles? As in two?” I asked as I tried to get away from him and his grip tightened.

“Yes, as in more than one. Very good!” He said sarcastically to me like I was a retard.

“Why two? How many of you guys are there?”

“Only 2 of us.”

“Then why do we need two vehicles?”

“Well, I don’t want you and your brother in the same vehicle.”

“What?! Why?” I said annoyed as I continued to try wriggling free.

“Stop moving!” He yelled at me. I flinched a little and stayed still. “Thank you. And because you guys depend on each other too much. Now stop asking questions and get in the vehicle.” He said as we walked out to two giant SUV’s.

“Make me.” I said as I crossed my arms like a two year old standing by the car door.

“Fine.” He sighed as he picked me up and dropped me onto the back seat. “Now, don’t move. I need to bring your brother over to the other vehicle.” I nodded and he walked away. Fucking idiot. He really thinks I’m just going to sit in here? Yeah, right. I sat up and tried to open the door. Emphasis on tried, somehow that fucking bastard locked the door without my noticing.

“What a bitch.” I grumbled I said as I leaned back on the seat and pouted.

“Who’s a bitch?” The guy said as he climbed into the front seat.

“Your mom.” I mumbled to myself.

“What?” He said as he turned to face me.

“Nothing. I didn’t say anything dill hole.”

“You’re very grumpy Rain. You really should be nicer to me.”

“How do you know my name? And I shouldn’t be nice to you at all. You killed my parents, and now you’re kidnapping me. Please tell me why I should be nice?”

“I’m saving yours and your twin’s life.” He said as he started driving away from my home.

“How?”

“You don’t need to know that at the moment. Maybe you should just try to sleep, it’s going to be a long ride.”

“I’m not tired.” I said as I leaned forward to see where we were going.

“Of course you’re not. If you’re not going to sleep, then don’t talk to me.”

“Fine.”

“And sit back in your seat.”

“Okay.” I said annoyed as I slammed back into the seat.

After a few hours of riding in the car I finally fell asleep, when I woke up we were at an old farm house, it looked like and no one was in the car with me. I went to the door and grabbed the handle. This time it opened. I was very surprised that at first I just stared outside. Until I realized I should run. I jumped out of the car and was getting ready to run when I was slammed up against the car by some guy I didn’t recognize.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He hissed at me. I was too scared to actually say anything. “I asked you a fucking question bitch!” He said as he slammed his hand into the car and made a dent in the door.

“Kale, what the fuck are you doing to her?” I looked towards the voice that said that and saw the guy from before.

“I’m just asking her what she thought she was doing. She was going to try to run Ash.”

“Then bring her inside instead of giving her a fucking heart attack. Now let’s go. It’s getting light soon and this isn’t out realm. We can’t be outside in the sun for very long and I still have burn marks from earlier today.” Kale grabbed my arm roughly and started pulling me towards the door.

“If you ever try to run again, I will not hesitate to kill your twin. Then find you and snap your neck.” He hissed into my ear as he pulled me inside.

And that’s when my old life ended,
And my new life started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe.Comment.Banners?