She's 18 and a Beauty Queen

Meeting her

I noticed the pretty girl moving in next door because Mikey had seen her with a suitcase, knocking on Quinn's door. Him and the short kid had been walking home from the library when they saw 'an angel on our street.' They had promptly run home to inform me, filling the house with screaming claims of her beauty. I remained skeptical at first, not believing in the existence of this girl, but at Mikey's insistence, I pulled on my shoes, and walked over to Quinn's.

As I walked, I thought about the identity of this girl. Why did she have a suitcase, knocking on my girlfriend's door?

It didn't take long to get to Quinn's house, seeing as she lived next door. I knocked a few times, and waited impatiently. When the door opened, I saw Quinn, already smiling, knowing it would be me.

"Gerard!" she said in a sing-song voice, kissing my cheek lightly. I brushed my fingers down her arm affectionately, and smiled. "I guess you saw Talia." She exclaimed.

"Uhh, Talia?" I said, with faux-surprise.

"Yeah, Talia." She giggled, and pulled me by the hand into the house. I slammed the door shut behind me, and kicked off my shoes messily. "TALIAAA!" She screamed.

I heard footsteps from the direction of the kitchen. Soft, petite, feminine footsteps. Nobody I knew walked like that. Hell, nobody in Jersey walked like that. My face screwed up in confusion, as a figure turned around the corner, and into view.

The breath caught in my throat. Holy shit, she was beautiful. Her blond hair was silky and smooth, and pin straight. It went down to the small of her back, and her bangs were kind of frayed, and swept to the side. Her skin was porcelain smooth, the kind of skin you only see in airbrushed photos, and was the perfect pale peach color. She wasn't very tall, but her limbs were perfectly proportioned for her body. She had curves like no one I had ever met, and just perfect, perfect, perfect.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" I blurted out, not even thinking about the question.

The girl smiled a little, and shook her head. "Nope, I guess I just look like a lot of people."

I snorted, without being able to stop myself. Her, look like someone else? Impossible.

"Uhh, I'm Gerard Way." I jerked forward, and held my hand out.

She smirked, and shook it. "I'm Talia Mcghee. Nice to meet you?"

I shook my head, eagerly. Something about her voice was extremely soothing, at a perfect pitch for my ears. Oops, there I go, saying perfect again.

Quinn, who I had forgotten for the moment, burst back into my awareness. "Me and Talia go waaay back. We went to like, kindergarten together. And she's coming to stay with me!"

"Sh-she's staying?" I asked, taken aback, even though Mikey and his friend had told me about her suitcase.

"Mhmm, I moved away from my mom and dad's, 'cause I hate them." Talia said, happily. "You're going to be seeing a loooot more of me."

I smiled, stupidly. I knew that Quinn was RIGHT there, getting frustrated with me, but I couldn't help it.

How could you not smile when you find out you'll be living next door to an angel?
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmf, that took a LOONG time.
I've got so many ideas with for this story, it makes ME frustrated that I have to write the beginning. ;D
Anyhoo, comments make updates come. <3