Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Sell your soul

I toyed with the stolen bills in my hands grinning like an idiot. The adrenaline was still rushing through my veins even hours after I had robbed another mob bank and got away with it. I had no use for the money but it's always good sport to steal from the money obsessed.

"well Poison, I think we did good." I said aloud.

depends what you consider good, I mean Todd's still alive poison scolded.

"But if I kill him I won't have a toy anymore"

you could always find another one...

Loud bangs from someone slamming their fist against the door of the apartment that I was currently situated in rang through the walls making me pause.

"Come out with your hands up or we will have to use force!"

My only response to that was to grin widely and stay seated on the couch in the center of the small apartment. I heard the door being kicked open and police flooded the room all with guns raised and aimed at me. I rolled my eyes and fought back the urge to tell them all to relax.

I looked to the door as they handcuffed me to see Todd standing there with a smug look on his face.

told you! Poison hissed.

"How did it come to this? How did I know it was you?" I sang loudly sending a wink at Toad.

I was dragged from the building and shoved into an armored truck. I repressed an amused smile at this fact. Last time I got shoved into a cop car I broke the divider and stabbed both cops.

it appears that the pigs are learning Lilium Poison purred darkly.

When we reached the station I was roughly thrown into the holding cell with no one else in it. I sat up off the floor and rubbed the back of my head which had slammed against the concrete flooring.

"Jeez guys ever heard of the word gentle?" I questioned rhetorically only to receive glares from every cop in the room.

I continued to provoke the officers until the doors were thrown open and more officers poured in; dragging a man in handcuffs along with them.

He was giggling to himself merrily with a grin that would make a baby cry, actually I think I heard a grown man whimper. His greasy green hair hung in front of his make-up covered face and wild hazel eyes.

"Put him in with her, she probably just as crazy as he is," An officer said darkly.

Such idiocy, why put the infamous Joker in with another of Gotham's most wanted? Sometimes I wonder.....

. I smiled sinisterly in the officers direction, "I'm taking that as a compliment."

I stared at the joker intently as they threw him in the cell; any sane person would be scared shit less but then again, I'm not completely sane.

Whoever taught him how to put make-up on must have had turrets poison snickered.

I giggled quietly at the comment catching the Jokers attention. He licked his lips quickly, amusement playing in his mischievous eyes. "So tell me doll face how did a pretty girl like yourself get stuck in a jail cell?" he asked in that strangely geeky voice of his.

I rolled my eyes, "The same way any other pretty girl would end up here."

"prostitution?" he asked with both eyebrows raised.

I narrowed my eyes and growled at him

you should have seen that one coming Poison pointed out snidely.

"Do I look like a fucking prostitute to you?" I asked pointing at my sweat pant clad legs

"Well, no I suppose not."

I stared through the bars of the cell intently, I could be out of here already if I really wanted to be. Hell they wouldn't have caught me if I didn't want them too! My only purpose in being here is to have a nice chat With Commissioner Gordon.

"Armed robbery, organized crime, murder, arson, battery, possession of a deadly weapon with intent to use,kidnapping, assault. I could go on forever," I finally answered his question.

He laughed like the insane man I knew he wasn't, "So you're the one who's been blowing up mob banks. I have very much been enjoying the fireworks." he said happily bouncing on the steel bench.

"Fireworks were always my favorite as a kid," I mused with a sinister grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
750 words
Title Song:Sell your soul-Hollywood Undead

Alright so I decided to re-write this story.
So here's the first chapter again.
I didn't change much but I like this version better.
Comments make me happy! *hint hint*
Criticism is appreciated :D