Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Liar

"No, NO, NONONONONONONO!!" Todd chanted trying to fold into himself to get away from Poisons hand.

She laughed wickedly and snatched up his face in her hand,"Oh yes Toad it's me."

"But,but, but, I thought you were gone!" he cried as she squeezed his face so tight that her nails bit into his cheeks and his lips puckered out like he was pretending to be a fish.

"Gone?" She asked, tilting her head to the side feigning innocence before bursting into fits of giggles.

"I'm sorr-ha ha-sorry but where would I go? It's not like there's a vast land to explore in this noggin," She knocked her fist against her head lightly "Actually it's quite cramped in there, I haven't gotten to stretch in a long time."

"Where is she Poison?" He asked boldly, a look of defiance in his eyes.

"Why she's right here," she answered pointing at herself with a devious smirk.

"Stop bullshitting me Poison I know you're not her!" He shouted getting frustrated.

She stared at him jarred for a moment before she grinned like a shark, "Well, well, well I underestimated your intellect."

You see, there wasn't much of a difference between Poison and I physically aside from the high icy tone she spoke in; like a child that had brutally slaughtered her parents. The fact that he could tell the difference was unnerving to say the least.

Shit, the clown's listening shut him up before he says anything else I said sharply

"My pleasure," She answered while simultaneously stabbing Todd through the shoulder with the wickedly sharp instrument she held in her left hand.

Todd's eyes shot wide as he let loose of one the most satisfying screams I had ever heard tears streaming down his face in thick rivulets.

"Oh, sweet prince what's wrong?" Poison cooed stroking his cheek lightly.

Todd spat phlegm at her in response which she wiped off in disgust.

"Ewe, I thought we were more mature than spitting at each other," She cheered twisting the knife in his shoulder roughly to the left then ripped it out making him shout in pain once more.

"Now sit tight while I start, and pay attention to the music," Poison said whipping the blood off the blade on his black t-shirt.

She preceded to cut a straight line through his shirt and marvel at the pale, untouched skin there.

Not for long I snickered

Poison giggled lightly and shook her head, far too exited to speak as she poised the blade right above his heart and began to carve. It appeared as if she was simply carving lines into, until those jagged lines turned into capital letters and the letters into a word; liar.

"I want to win your trust, your faith, your heart You'll never be deceived Liar, liar, liar, liar..."

Both Poison and I laughed at the irony momentarily before she began to carve once again. Once she was content with her work she stood and stared at it from almost every angle possible. It was a gruesome sight to say the least.

There was blood covering Todd's whole torso and it dripped down to stain his pants and the floor. The carvings had gotten much deeper as Poison had moved down his stomach and up his neck though she was sure not to cut deep enough to kill him. He was crying again as well meaning the salty tears that leaked from his eyes dripped down and stung the cuts putting him in more pain.

"Oh don't cry lover, you're okay" Poison assured him scratching her nails over his chest roughly making him cringe and cry out.

"Well ta-ta lover, see you tomorrow!" She winked at him happily and placed all the bloodied tools in the basin on rubbing alcohol that rested on top of the cart before walking out of the room, leaving him there tied to a chair, crying and bleeding with a grin on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise, surprise :3

I figured you deserved another chapter considering the other one was short AND you didn't get to read Todd getting tortured [:

it kinda sorta speeds up after this, you're gonna get more info about Lilium and you'll be seeing more of Daniel shortly after.

thank you lovely people who read and comment <3
comment&subscribe