Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Nightmare

The rest of my night had been spent on the roof wrapped in a blanket with unpleasant memories floating around my head. Leave it to the clown to bring all this crap back on me.

Perhaps you should go listen to some music love Poison chimed in softly.

"I'm fine," I snapped stubbornly

Obviously you're not, it's impossible to lie to me

"I'm fine."

who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?

I buried my head in my knees and cleared my mind of everything but the sun on the horizon.

"I'm fine," The tone in which I spoke was final and Poison didn't bother responding. She just slipped into the back of my mind.

I turned my eyes to the sky and smiled, it had to be about six in the morning now and there were only few more hours till try-outs. Try-outs usually consist of about thirty or forty women being brutally tested in agility, deftness, wit, fighting skill and last but most definitely not least, a face to face conversation with me.

Honestly, I thought it was a perfect system.

"We're ready to begin," Sin announced poking her head out of the roof door.

"Very well," I answered straightening myself up and heading to the garage grinning wickedly.

When Sin and I reached the garage doors Khaos May and The clown were already standing by the doors listening to the chatter on the other side. I inhaled deeply before entering the large concrete room and heading towards the long table that had been set up.

"Good morning ladies," I greeted them with a toothy smile.

"Good morning!" They chorused in response.

My smile grew as I sat down in one of the four chairs placed behind the table. Today was going to be a fun day.

By the end of tryouts I had gained about half a dozen new employees and killed about twenty-five others.

There was the short Asian teen with long multi-colored hair and clear blue eyes that I re-named Lou Lou. She was responsible for bomb assembly and supply management. From what I could tell she was a quiet girl, she was well mannered and quite obedient both good qualities in my mind.

Next was Gwen, a blond bombshell with a degree in medicine. Obviously she would be the medic, I'm sure with the Joker around there will be plenty of injuries. She was talkative and bubbly, qualities that usually annoyed me but her ability in to engage me in interesting conversation won me over. The best thing about her was that she was unknown, she could just walk out and seduce anyone she pleases without being recognized.

Then there was Lily, my favorite by far. She was short and spunky with curly brown hair and wide brown eyes. She was only a couple years younger than me which was quite nice. She was my weapons chick, she could get her hands on anything from a mace to a bazooka and wield it accordingly. Unfortunately she had a small drinking problem putting a damper on my respect for her.

Next came Felicity a large Irish women with a motherly air about her she had warm brown eyes and graying red hair. Her job was to keep all the girls in check and in shape and to regulate food supply and cooking. She wouldn't be going out to fight so I just made sure she knew how to handle an array of weapons and was done with it.

Lastly there was the girl that called herself Bambi. I didn't like her much, she was snake like and smug, always wearing a smirk. She had issues with authority and acted like a princess, but worst of all was her arrogance. She liked to boast and brag about her accomplishments making her a danger to my whole organization. Unfortunately she was a good fighter, and an even better hacker.

"That was a better turn out than I anticipated," Sin said leading the group of new girls to their rooms.

"Indeed," I mused walking past the group with the Joker in toe.

"Where we going sweet cheeks?" He asked walking next to me.

"I'm going to go kill Todd, then we can head back to your...factory and make sure your idiots didn't burn the place down then I'm headed to my apartment to gather my belongings," I listed casually.

"Busy day," He tittered with a

I pointedly ignored him and unlocked the observation rooms door and headed straight for the closet with all my toys in it. I rolled the fun cart out and plugged in the ipod with Todd's play list on it hitting play lightly before strutting into the mirror room.

"Good morning beautiful!!" I shouted splashing a large basin of rubbing alcohol on his en-flamed cuts causing him to jerk awake.

"Lil-" He began only to be punched straight in the face.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I roared picking up on of the scalpels I picked up from the hospital.

"So it's actually you this time?" He asked warily hopefulness seeping into his voice.

I narrowed my eyes dangerously and plunged the scalpel into the soft spot right above his collar bone, "Obviously."

"I'm sorry," He screamed trying to wriggle away from me only making the wound worse.

"You're only sorry you got caught," I hummed ripping the scalpel fro his flesh.

the talking ceased then, I had nothing more to say to him and he was screaming too much to even slip a word in here or there. By the time I uncuffed him his shoulder was bleeding profusely and there were various nicks and scratches all over his body.

As soon as the cuffs came off he began to fight like a cornered animal, of course I anticipated this and was ready when he started wildly swinging his fists at me.

I grabbed his arm deftly from the air and twisted him around pushing his face first into one of the mirrors holding him there for a few moments before smashing his face into it roughly knocking him unconscious.

I laid him out on the floor roughly and knelled over him with a malicious grin, now the real fun began.

"You should have known the price of evil and it hurts to know that you belong here, oh it's your fucking nightmare!" I sung along happily to the music floating through the speakers. placing all the necessary items next to me.

I gripped my trusty hunting knife tightly and roughly opened Todd's mouth pulling his tongue out and placing the sharp blade underneath it. In one quick motion I cut his tongue out and let the blood pool in my palm and drip out over my fingers.

He had again regained consciousness screaming and flailing. I straddled his hips lightly and pinned his hands beneath my knees to make sure he didn't move. I placed his tongue gently on a large dish beside me and moved onto his ears, then his nose, and lastly I gouged his eyes out with a spoon.

By the time I finished there was blood everywhere and Todd was barely alive. His breath was shallow and he ceased trying to fight, he couldn't even scream anymore.

"I'm sure you're going to be pretty when I kill you," I murmured against his cheek licking a tiny rivulet of blood off his skin.

He whimpered pitifully but didn't nothing else as I placed my knife against his throat the jagged edges making pin pricks of blood rush to the surface of his skin.

"Goodbye lover," I whispered in his ear gently before ripping the knife across his neck splattering blood across my face and ultimately ending Todd's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
T/C: Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

well...I finally got it out.
It's not nearly as good as it had the potential of being, but it's the best I could do with the massive case of writers block I have going on in my noggin right now.
HE'S FINALLY DEAD! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D
what did you guys think?

thanks to all of you that commented! You guys rock :3

Comment&subscribe if you wanna!