Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Family Tradition

"Well that was brutal," The clown cheered after I cleaned myself up and exited the mirror room leaving Todd's body to be photographed and cleaned up later.

I nodded happily and cracked my knuckles walking all the way through the large abandoned institution that I called home till I reached the big white van the Joker and I had arrived in.

"Lets roll clown," I exclaimed cheerfully jumping into the passenger seat. Killing always put me in such a lovely mood.

The Joker slid into the drivers seat and started the van before stomping down on the gas sending dirt and rocks spinning into the air behind us.

Usually his ridiculous driving just annoyed me, but today I whooped and laughed along with him adrenaline pumping through my veins.

By the time the Joker and I reached his old factory my cheeks were flushed from laughter and the Joker was giggling in the seat next to me. All seemed normal until we got close enough to the building to see the doors wide open and the pool of blood drying in the doorway.

The Joker frowned and growled menacingly as he shoved his hands in his pocket and I reached for the gun shoved into my waistband. We walked cautiously towards the doors and paused at the entrance when we heard a muffled shout and a gun with a silencer being fired.

I don't suggest you go in there Lilium

Poison's warning went in one ear and right out the other; I was in far too good of a mood to turn down any type of fight. I reached into the pocket and gripped the blood encrusted hunting blade inside pulling it out before peaking around the corner of the door.

I jerked back automatically when I saw the young thin man standing inside pointing his gun right at the door.

"Lilium?" He questioned in his Russian accent.

My whole body stiffened and the Joker gave me a pointedly curious look. "Go out there!" I mouthed to the Joker nodding to the door.

"Not quite darling," He drawled strolling into the building like he was in no danger at all, which he probably wasn't considering that man was here for me.

"Where is she?" the Russian man demanded aiming his gun at the Joker and away from the door giving me the opportunity to slip and and get behind him.

"Where's who?" The Joker questioned playing dumb rather unconvincingly, he was so over dramatic.

"Lilium Maloore you idiot! Where is she!? You had her in your video!!!" He shouted becoming impatient with the Joker quickly.

"Do you mean me?" I whispered in his ear smugly placing my blade at his throat threateningly.

He tensed considerably under my hand before turning his head slightly to get a good look at me, "Yes you."

"Drop your gun sweetheart," I demanded pressing my blade closer to his throat until he dropped his gun and kicked it towards the Joker who picked it up and pointed it at the Russian man.

"You won't kill me," He said confidently relaxing in my grip.

"Is that so?" I asked incredulously.

"No, because you want to know who sent me." He had me there.

"Hm...maybe I won't kill you now but that doesn't mean he won't take his aggression out on you for killing his me," I told him pushing him towards the Joker who led him down a hallway and through a door.

I explored the compound idly for a while before becoming bored and heading back out to the van. On my way out the door the screams began and I ventured downstairs myself. As I walked down the stairs the loud screams and sobs became louder and the words he shouted became understandable.

He was willing to tell us who he worked for, what a wuss.

"Ya know for a hired assassin you sure aren't used to pain," The Joke scolded the man disapprovingly thought the gleeful sparkle in his eye told a totally different story.

"What's your name?" I asked getting to the point.

"Samuel Liev," He sobbed wriggling in the chair he was handcuffed to.

"Who sent you?" I questioned stalking around him in circles.

"My boss," He said trying to evade my question.

Who is....?" i trailed off narrowing my eyes at him.

"Daniel Maloore," He answered after a long pause.

My whole body stiffened once more and it felt like my blood had turned to ice.

Daniel Maloore; the man that had substantial amounts of information about me, the man that made me the women I am today, the man that raped me, the man that raised me, the man that called himself my father.
♠ ♠ ♠
T/C: Family Tradition - Senses fail

well I think I left you guys hanging for long enough (Sorry bout that!)
It's pretty short but I was on a half-hour time limit.
You got a bit more info about Daddy dearest who will play a large part in the story.

comment&subscribe please! ^.^