Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Six feet under the stars

I began to watch the police force happily chat about catching both the most dangerous criminals in the city all in one night. I found it comical how Naive they are, they honestly though that they had caught the both of us.

"How ignorant do you think they can be Poison?" I asked her aloud.

well I don't know, they could be like your mom. Ignoring everything. she snarled.

"That's different Poison, my mother was a gold digging whore that stayed with my father because he earned dirty money."

"Uh OH someone has mommy issues!" The Joker interjected with a sharp giggle.

The officers here already knew about myvoice other half, so they payed no mind but the Joker was now staring with a curious little smirk on his ruby red lips.

"Stop staring, its rude," I murmured flashing him a twisted smile.

"Alright Girl its time to talk," a fat officer said opening the door to the cell.

"I'm sorry girl isn't here right now, please leave a message after the beep." I said in a monotone voice.

I received an eye roll from porky and a chuckle from the Joker.

"Fine, Poison lets go," he growled.

"Time to lay claim to the evidence finger prints sold me out," I sang as I skipped towards the guard.

I winked at the Joker before being escorted towards the Interrogation room, more commonly known as 'the cage'. Why? Well I don't know, maybe to leave him guessing.

I sat down in the metal chair and waved at the double sided mirror With a grin. The door opened and in stepped Commissioner Gordon.

"Hello again, what is this the third time this month I've been in here?" I asked him with a slight giggle.

"Why are you doing this to the city." he asked sternly.

"Sorry Jimmy boy i just can't seem to help myself."

He says it like we aren't helping him.

"what happened to you that made you this way? I remember your mom used to bring me by the station all the time to see us," he said with empathy.

I growled viciously, a sound I wasn't aware I could make emitted from my chest. "Don't you EVER mention that women!!!" I all but shouted. He cleared his throat, "Fine."

I sneered at the memories and opened my mouth to speak, "Ev-" I was cut off mid-sentence by a loud explosion and smoke filling the air. I took this as an opportunity to escape the interrogation room.

I strolled through the messy holding room and eyed all the dead bodies casually, oh well. I slipped out of the station unnoticed and strolled back to my apartment to pack everything, I can't stay there anymore.

After randomly wandering the streets for three weeks I ended up on Jim Gordon's front porch with a bag of stuff and a plan. I must have looked like hell hit me with a freight train because he let me inside without question, I could only assume that he knew If I was going to hurt him I wouldn't have knocked.

After taking a shower Gordon asked to speak to me alone. "Do you remember anything from before today?" he asked me.

"Well, I remember waking up in a smokey room. I panicked and ran out because I had no clue at all where I was. I went to my apartment and there was police tape all over so I grabbed some stuff and left," I laced fake hysteria into my voice, making my story all the more convincing.

"I wandered around randomly for days till I passed this house and something told me that I had to talk to you." I said innocently.

His face softened, "Do you remember your name sweetheart?" I let fake tears leak from my eyes.

"No...all I remember is that it starts wi-with an L." I sobbed. He Frowned but nodded his head, buying my story fully.

I internally grinned, I could lie circles around this man and his compassion would get in the way of seeing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
title Credits:Six feet under the stars-All Time Low

meh, this one is really short but I should be updating again tonight.