Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Pretty When You Cry

Johnathan Crane's blue eye's blazed in interest as he watched the criminal known as Poison drift in and out of lucidity.

"Crane, when I get out of here I'm going to eviscerate you and-" she broke off into quiet whimpers causing the light scratching of a pencil flying across paper to pause momentarily as Johnathan inhaled sharply.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She shouted tears leaking from her eyes and down her porcelain cheeks. Her whimpers tuned into hair raising screams sending shivers of satisfaction down Crane's spine.

She's beautiful like this isn't she? Screaming in terror... Scarecrow breathed, his voice like straw being blown in the wind.

"She sounds more like she's in pain, than afraid. It'd be better if she was awake so we could see her eyes," Jonathan frowned making a not of her pained expression on her file.

I wonder how big those baby blues can get... Scarecrow tittered excitedly.

"I wonder what she's screaming about...." Crane mused aloud moving in closer to her, as if physical proximity would make her fears known to him.

"She's screaming because you're little drug is bringing back a shit storm of repressed memories," Poison rasped, her head hung and her hair hiding her face.

"Ah, I see you're lucid again, how are you feeling?" Johnathan asked pushing up his glasses his pencil poised over the pad he had been scribbling on for the past twelve hours.

"I have one hell of a headache, if that's the kind of thing you're looking for." Poison said looking up at him through her hair.

"What else are you experiencing? Any nightmares? Unexpected emotional surges?" He asked eager to know everything he could about her experience.

"It's giving the her one hell of a time, and making me really nauseous and irritable, but that might just be all the whimpering and crying," Poison explained straightening herself up and stretching as much as she could in the restraints.

"You keep saying her, does she have an actual name that I can put on this file?" Crane blurted out, his mouth somehow working faster than his mind for once.

ohhh no, no, no, wrong question little birdie! Scarecrow cackled sounding like a crow taking it's last breath.

Poisons eye's narrowed in suspicion, "I thought you just wanted-" her sentence never came to an end as her eyes rolled back into her and the screams began once again,
♠ ♠ ♠
T/C: Pretty When You Cry - VAST

rates and comments would be greatly appreciated!