Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Love Me Dead

I had some how managed to smother most of my violent and sadistic tendencies in the past two months. They had decided they would call me Lilian, it was strangely close to my real name so it wasn't much of a change.

I also found out that Todd was an undercover cop that had slipped through the cracks of my organization. It took a lot of strength and self control not to kill him on the spot, though I've already begun construction his play-list for later.

I've settled in quite nicely to the lifestyle of a normal person, however boring it may be. Gordon had some how convinced the City to drop all charges against me and not have me thrown into Arkham. How? Not even I can figure out the answer to that one.

I woke up to the shrill sound of my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. I went through the 'normal' morning routine with a slight frown on my face, lets just say the morning wasn't my time of day. I walked into an empty kitchen and smiled to myself, my act was still holding up and Gordon didn't even attempt to put me back into Arkham.

I grabbed and apple and walked out the door for work. Gordon had also gotten me a job at Wayne Enterprise, how the hell he managed to get a felon a job there is beyond me.

My checkered stilettos clicked against the marble floor as I walked towards the elevator. I caught it just before it went up with a bunch of people and clicked the little 13 button watching it light up.

After dropping everyone else off the elevator finally stopped at my floor. I walked with my head down, a habit I picked up as a kid and never got rid of. And as usual I ended up walking right into someone.

I looked up quickly to see that I had walked into none other than Bruce Wayne himself.

"You alright?" he asked placing a hand lightly on my shoulder.

"Yes Mr.Wayne I'm fine. sorry for walking into you," I said flashing him a charming smile.

rich prick

The sound of Poisons voice made me flinch, recently I had been blocking her out in case she decided to give me any good ideas that could blow my cover.

It's alright love, I'll be back soon. she cooed sinisterly before receding back into the box I had been trying to lock her in.

Work went as it normally did, falling asleep at least three times and constantly getting sickly sweet texts from Todd who had recently become myvictim Boyfriend. You know what they say; keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

I started my walk home through the now dark allies after work. I no longer carried any weapons just to perfect the story. I was walking silently home till I heard the laughter, the laughter only a certain deranged clown could have. I moved back to blend in with the shadows as I watched the Joker and Batman go at each other viciously.

Every punch batman managed to land on the Joker was retaliated with laughter and a punch of his own. The Joker had an interesting fighting style, he had no plans what so ever but whenever the chance was giving he'd throw a punch or lash out with a knife.

I stared in silent interest as bats grabbed one of his bat star things and threw it at the Joker. He easily dodged the bat and it came flying at me. I leaned to the left slightly and the blade lodged itself into the wall inches from my head.

"You should really watch where you throw these things. you could hit an innocent bystander," I said stepping out of the shadows with the blade between two fingers.

Both men turned around and stared at my smirking figure.

The Joker howled with laughter while batman just stared.

"Poison?" he asked in that strange husky voice of his.

"No, no, no, my dear dark knight, I'm Lilian," I said wagging a finger at him.

"Hi doll face! How have you been since last time?" the Joker asked through his giggles.

I pursed my lips and shrugged my shoulders, "I've been better."

"well I'll be seeing you..Lilian!" he yelled obnoxiously before running off into the night.

I turned my attention back to the bat and forced a soft smile, "I believe this belongs to you."

I walked home with the distinct feeling of being followed. I shook it off and began to sing, "Love me cancerously, like a salt sour under the sea,".

I finally reached the new apartment I was currently calling home and walked inside. After reaching my room I dropped off my stuff and walked into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the hot water with a content smile. As I stood there I began to unconsciously sing, "Kill me romantically, fill my soul with vomit then ask me for a piece of gum!"

I hadn't been singing or quoting songs because I knew that once that started Todd would get suspicious. I turned the water off and wrapped a large towel around myself before stepping out of the shower.

I stood in front of the fog covered mirror and wiped it clean to see the Clown Prince of crime standing behind me with an accomplished smile on his face. I jumped a bit causing his smirk to turn into a Cheshire cat grin, making me frown.

"This is a total invasion of privacy," I snarled walking back into my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:Love Me Dead - LUDO

Alright guys, I hate to sound ungrateful but 4 comments, 88 readers, and 12 subscribers. *sad face*
I don't very much care if you subscribe or not, that's your choice but could you please drop a comment of something?
what if I give you a.....bag of skittles?
Thanks to those that did comment :D