Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Get Out Alive

We fell into silence, I took this time to observe my surroundings. The living room held nine people, Grace and eight men I hadn't gotten around to talking to.

I stared at grace intently, she was a pretty girl, Long teal hair, pale skin, thin athletic body. I could use a worker like her. A snake like smile curled my lips and I let out a small giggle.

Oh, princess is back to thinking about her ducklings! Poison cooed happily in my head.

"Yes, yes my dearly beloved I am back to thinking of the ducklings. I wonder if they decided to leave little ol' me to rot in Arkham..." I wondered aloud.

"If I stay it won't be long till I'm burning on the inside, if I go I can only hope that I'll make it to the other side," I debated with myself through song.

Eventually the side telling me to go won. I jumped up suddenly and rushed towards the door in excitement at getting to see my babies again. I was stopped by a blow to the center of my back that sent me hurtling into a tumble and landing on my feet swiftly.I sat in a crouched position to see the Joker towering over me with a creepy smile on his face.

"Where you trying to escape my little princess?" he asked.

"No I wasn't doing any such thing, I was trying to go see if my little ducklings ran away when momma duck got arrested," I responded crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well, uh, it kinda looked like you were gonna escape and I don't like people lying to me." he said grabbing me by my hair roughly and dragging me into a different room.

I kicked and wriggled furiously in a futile attempt to get out of the Jokers grasp. No matter how scrawny he looks the Joker is freaking strong!

why are you struggling Lilium, you know you're not getting out. it's better to go along with him. poison suggested in a bored tone.

I went limp in the jokers grasp and let him drag me to the center of the concrete room we had entered. I was thrown none to gently into the chair and my hands were chained to the sides.

"We're making a little....movie." The joker said clapping his hands mirthfully.

I raised my eyebrow questioningly. "What kind of video?"

His hand twitched lightly towards his coat pocket and he smiled a smile that promised nothing but danger and malice. "The kind of video were I make you scream," he said.

"well," I drawled looking at him blandly "There are two types of video that would result in me screaming."

He smiled that same eerie smile again causing me to frowned in frustration at his lack of answer. He lifted a small video camera out of his right pocket and his infamous switchblade from his left.

It made me wonder how deep the pockets in his plum suit really were. "Now tell me dear; what are you afraid of?" he asked taking a step closer to me. I could now see the red light of the camera indicating that we were now rolling.

I thought quickly and decided that pretending I was afraid would work out best for me, I wouldn't blow my cover.

good idea sweetums poison said faintly from the back of my head.

I widened my eyes and stared at the Joker paralyzed in fake fright.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" he shouted making me flinch and my eyes well with fake tears.

"uhh," I stammered "The dark, and small spaces." I pulled two fears out of thin air.

"Oh, see that wasn't so hard, uh Lilian was it?" he asked caressing my face with a gloved hand.

I trembled under his touch and glanced around quickly, looking for anything that may help me out of this chair. Hey if I'm going to act, I'm going to act good. The Joker went off on his little monologue and I just sat there with big cow eyes and trembling limbs.

I was brought back from my daze by the tip of The Jokers switch blade being embedded into my shoulder. I yelped in pain and let tears well in my eyes. I've been stabbed plenty of times but He seemed to know exactly what spot to hit to make it hurt like a bitch.

"Now batman I'm sure you want little Miss Lilian back but I don't know if I wanna give her back she seems like a lot of fun!!" he announced turning the camera on himself and cackling wildly

"Tell your family how much you want to go home, tell batman how much you want him to save you!!" he demanded cheerily.

"p-p-please o-OH batman p-please help me!!" I said in a frantic tone before the camera was turned off.

The knife was ripped from my shoulder and I hissed loudly glaring through my lidded eyes at the Joker, "Did you have to stab me or was that for your own sick amusement?"

The chains on my wrists and ankles were unlocked and I was yanked up again. He walked back out the door we came through and we ended up in a now empty living room. I sat down on the beat up old green couch and poked at my wound, it had stopped bleeding but if I didn't get it bandaged up soon it would get infected.

I sucked my teeth and looked at the joker. "look what you did," I whined pointing at the large red spot on my shoulder "You ruined one of my favorite shirt!" He rolled his eyes and leaned back on the couch turning the ancient looking TV on to the news.

Instead of looking at the TV I was looking around for a window trying to get some indication of what time it is.

"Ya know," he drawled lazily "You're a pretty good actress and all, but I think I'd like you hear you when you're actually scared."

The malicious smile on his face made my skin crawl and Poison hissed loudly. I grunted loudly disregarded the underlining threat in his voice.

"Poison doesn't like it very much when you threaten me," I stated simply.

He snorted "Since when do I care what poison likes?" he asked looking at me from the corner of his eye.

tell the clown he can go fuck himself poison fumed.

"uhh," I started "Lets not say that."

The Joker stared at me, seemingly intrigued by the conversation I was having with myself.

"Stop staring at me like I'm crazy!" I demanded before bursting into uncontrollable laughter. The Joker just continued to stare at me, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

I calmed down after a few moments and sighed wiping a tear from my eye.

you really are out of your fucking mind! Poison exclaimed.

"Says the voice inside my head," I replied snorting lightly.

"Whats the deal with this 'Poison' business huh? Is she a little voice in your head or a figment of your imagination?" The joker asked looking at me curiously.

"Probably a bit of both," I let a sly smirk play across my lips "But more of a little voice. I used to have multiple personality disorder when I was younger, I guess we kinda just combined into one big glob of madness after a while"

The Joker seemed all to interested in finding out every little detail about me. "Tell me 'bout yourself princess," He said looking at me with that manic grin of his. I wanted to ask why he wanted to know.

don't ask questions, he may be calm now but he's a ticking time bomb with no set timer poison warned.

"If I'm gonna have another crazy runnin' around my city I need to know some things about 'em." It seems as if I won't have to ask any questions at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:Get out alive - Three Days Grace

Hi guys :)
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I wanted to get a few chapter ahead and plan some stuff so I don't have to stop and plan everything later.

Thankies to those who commented: [:
beccaLUSH
Dodger
Iero-Vengeance
CullenLover626
PourquoiBella

<(^.^<) *huggles*