Don't Cry For Me

In this mystical world, Renna can't seem to find happiness. Darkness, fear, and the storms that haunt the city fill her with depression. On one night, she slips on ice and is fighting for her life. Just when she thinks she's gone for sure, a man saves her, brings her back to health, and, unbeknownst to each other, falls for her like mad.

Love is patient....love is kind.....

Love doesn't care who you are.....

As his kind isn't supposed to love, thanks to the Ruler of their kind, Brovaneer, he finds these feelings inside, and she notices. Yet as they confide in their love, she finds that she must become of them, and risk the emotion of love that she adores so much.....

What will become of their future?


**NOTE: A mystical bandfic, so it DOES involve someone from a famous band....who is it? Read it and see.....**
  1. I Expect You To Trust Me....
    Renna, a girl with a complicated life, is holding onto her life with her bare hands, and someone saves her. Trouble is, this 'someone' is about to be a big part of her life....
  2. Right In Front Of Her Face....
    Now that Renna slightly knows about what her savior is, she is thrust into another world where the unfamiliar meet, and those closest to her are brought in as well.....
  3. What's So Funny? You're Scaring Me....
    Renna knows everything now, and now that she's able to talk to Zinelle, she finally figures out the whole 'process' that everyone talks about....question is, is she ready for it? and with the one who saved her?
  4. Great, Now I've Screwed Her Up...Nice Going, Iero.
    Renna has woken up, and she's living her first day as a new being, but something that was never expected happens, and now she's scared to death...
  5. There's No Way To Return To What We Once Were...
    It's been a month since Renna left the MCR boys in Dealthboro. Now, she wonders what she should do, and the boys cope with her absense....
  6. Those Gazes Are DANGEROUS....
    She returned to him, and he has so many questions. The only problem is, he's too afraid to ask them...
  7. I'm Not Going To Let That Stop Me...
    Caution is thrown to the wind, a reunion worth revamping for, and a new being that has powers unlike any that the group have seen before...