Status: New story, First few chapters will come fast but then will down because I'm going back to school :)

Breaking Hearts Is What You Do for Fun

Chapter 3.

Dream:
I picked myself off of the soft green grass, only to be pushed back down to the floor. I looked up and saw my tormentor.

Chase sneered at me evilly. “Well if it isn’t the emo hippie freak.”

I didn’t meet his gaze, just looked at my beat-up converse and said, “Can you just leave me alone? I haven’t done anything to you, Chase.”

His arm made contact with my chin, thrusting it up harshly. “Look at me when I’m talking to you, stupid girl.”

“I said leave me alone. Can’t you get that through your thick headed skull or what?” This time I said it through clenched teeth, voice dripping with menace.

Chase yanked a lock of my hair and laughed; I winced but kept my mouth shut. “Shut up, you freak. Where’s that gay, hippie friend of yours to save you, huh?”

Ice ran down my veins, not quite melting the burning fire of pure contempt that I had against this pathetic boy. He had just insulted one of the greatest boys in the world, Chris. I positioned my arm, clenching my hand into a fist, ready to punch him in the face.

“Don’t call him that, you id-“ I began to seethe out but was interrupted by a calmed voice.

“Chase, let her go.” Chris stood about a foot from us; his face matched his tone of voice-calm.

“What are you going to do about it?” Chase sneered at Chris.

Chris inched closer to Chase, in a fast movement; he hugged Chase, making him jump up a bit and yank away from Chris’s embrace.

Chase glared at me and Chris. “You are a stupid fag!” He screeched and spat on the floor before beginning to storm away from us. I ran up to him, grabbed his shirt with one fist and with the other, I slammed it into his nose. With a satisfying crunch I gave him an evil glare before seething, “Don’t call him that got it?”

Chase just whimpered and ran away.

“Sunshine…” I turned around to see Chris shaking his head with a disapproving frown.

“What?” I gave him an innocent look.

“Love Is My Weapon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I felt like putting it up for some reason. Thanks for the comments. Heads up: I'm going back to school tomorrow so I wont be on as much.