Tonight, Tonight She's Not Alone

Chapter Nine.

I snuck my way upstairs, staying tight to the walls and keeping on my tip-toes. The sound of running water rung in my ears. Once I reached the top stair I peered into an open door and saw her in the shower. I felt a tingling sensation serge through me and watched as the water danced along the curves of her body… her naked body. Luckily she couldn’t see me because her eyes were closed and her face was tilted up towards the flow of water. Her body was so beautiful, I almost wanted to lunge into the bathroom and join her. I wanted to run my hands up and down her soft skin that was taunting me so.
Skin looks tight, think I just might have to take a bite, but I know one will turn to three or four or more, my little whore…

I crept away before I could be spotted and followed the flicker of the candles to the end of the hallway. I stepped inside her room and took in the smell: vanilla with a hint of lemon cleaner. I heard the shower turn off and wet feet step upon a linoleum floor; I panicked and jumped inside the closet.

I heard her enter the room and I peered through the little crack that had been left between the closet doors. She had a pink towel wrapped around her wet body and her hair dripped down onto the carpet. She dried herself and dropped the towel to the floor, leaving her naked in the middle of her room. She dug through and open drawer and pulled on a pair of underwear and a flimsy shirt. My body was now completely numb and I felt as though I were about to pass out.

I waited in patience as she crawled inside her bed and fell asleep. The monster inside took hold of me and whispered in my ear. I wanted to run at her now and proceed with the plan that had been set down inside my head. Horrible things swirled around my head and though I knew I shouldn’t be thinking things like this, I couldn’t help it.
Tonight, tonight, she’s not alone. Can you taste the wicked in the room?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, sorry...
Comment//Subscribe.