Tonight, Tonight She's Not Alone

Chapter Ten.

I lingered in the closet until I was certain she was fast asleep and started to slowly slither out into the open. I hugged the walls and tried my best to make no noise.
I blend with the walls so I won’t be seen…
It took me what felt like half an hour to creep up to the side of her bed. My body was shaking and sweat beaded along my collar bone and forehead; my clothes clung to me and felt as though they were getting tighter and tighter by the second.

I was now hovering over her bed, looking down at her wonderful body. I could smell her perfectly clean skin and hair floating around me.
My love you smell so……
I carefully climbed onto the bed next to her and took in everything that was happening. My clothes were getting tight, by now I was sure, and it was annoying me. I removed my sweaty shirt and carelessly threw it on the floor.

She began to slowly twist in her bed and I froze up completely; luckily, she didn’t wake. I rested on my elbow and watched as each breath she took in rose her chest. She seemed so perfect, so peaceful, just laying there that I didn’t want to ruin it.
Bobbysoxer, so pure, so young…

We sat like this for a moment, long enough to satisfy me, but it wasn’t good enough for my monster. He urged me on to continue and impatiently scratched at my insides like a cat begging for attention. I gave into his pleading and started to drag one finger slowly across her shoulder and down her arm. Gently, I placed a kiss on her neck and started to work my way up. I was prepared to do what I had to and tonight was the night I could be set free.
By morning her soul will be gone, gone, gone…
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one, but soon there will be more.
I know, the lyrics are all kinda messed up, but I just made them work to the story.
Thanks for everyone who's commented so far, it's greatly appreciated. :3
Comment//Subscribe