Tonight, Tonight She's Not Alone

Chapter Eleven.

I kissed up and down her neck and along her cheek bone. When I reached her lips, she smiled but kept her eyes shut and moaned lightly, urging me on. I started to press harder and gently bite at the skin on her neck; her smile never left her face as I did so. She kept her eyes closed the entire time and began to kiss back. Our tongues danced together as I pulled off her shirt and she ran her hands up and down my back.

I paused and put a finger to her lips; all the things I needed was already here and waiting for me. I grabbed her shirt that had been tossed aside and tied it around her eyes so she couldn’t see me. I tied her hands behind her head with my own sweaty shirt and strung it between the bars on the head of her bed frame.
“Baby, what are you doing?” She whined; a little confused.
I ignored her and began searching my surroundings for something else I could use to restrain her. I found a pair of jeans and another shirt and tied her feet to opposite sides of her bed frame.
I did a beautiful thing.
Relax baby, that’s a good girl.


I could feel myself becoming light headed; my mind was floating in oblivion and my heart was pounding against my ribs. I knew she thought I was her jerk boyfriend, but I didn’t care, I had to go through. The next thing I knew, I was deep inside her. It felt fantastic and I could feel my monster jumping out from inside me and prancing around happily.

I dug my nails into her skin, causing her to scrunch her face up and whimper. I think now she started to understand that I wasn’t her boyfriend.
“Who are you?” She sobbed.
“Shh,” I whispered into her ear. “Just relax, it’ll be over soon.” Sweat streamed down my face and I couldn’t help but moan a little. She pulled against the makeshift restraints I had made and cried for me to let her go. I refused to listen to her and grabbed her hips to pulled her closer to me; she was so beautiful, I never wanted to let go.
You’re like my work of art
I can control, I can contort any position that I wish,
I make my fantasy reality.
Hold still, it will be over soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh baby, it's getting intense. LOL
Don't worry, it's still not over!

Comment//Subscribe.