Tonight, Tonight She's Not Alone

Chapter Four.

Her bedroom light flicked on I saw her appear in the window. Her hair was pulled back in a sloppy ponytail and her face looked pale without makeup, yet she still looked more beautiful than ever. I slithered up to my window and climbed inside, carefully replacing the screen. I grabbed my nightstand from beside my bed and pushed it under my window, creating a make-shift chair. I curled up on top of the wooden surface and watched intently as she floated around her bedroom.

She looked very tired and upset, as though she had been crying. The thought of her crying made me want to dash over there and comfort her in every way possible.
A shiver went down my spine as she neared her window and looked down upon the street. Once she realized there was no one out there, she began dancing around her room. I giggled as she stumbled over something and quickly regain her balance and carry on as if nothing had happened.

She dance for a few more minutes until her father’s face appeared in the door way. He looked angry and growled something to her between clenched teeth. In his presence she lowered her head and slouched as though she was afraid of him.
He soon disappeared and slammed the door behind him. She stuck her tongue out at the closed door and mumbled a few words before sliding out of her sweater, leaving her in a tank top and jeans.

Her tight golden skin shimmered in the artificial light and it made my mouth water.
‘If only I could have you.’
She reached up to her ponytail and let down her thick hair. Each elegant movement she made drove me insane. I wanted her now more than ever.

Then… something happened.
She reached up the back of her tank top and unclipped her bra. She pulled it out from beneath the thin shirt and threw it to the floor. My whole body tingled with excitement.
‘More, give me more!’ I begged.

She walked up to her window again, looked up and down the street and then pulled the cord on her blinds. The show was over and it drove me mad. I wanted… no, needed to see more. I waited to see if she’d open her blinds again or if I could even make out her silhouette but nothing further happened. Her light flicked off and that was the end.

A frown grew upon my face as the monster inside me scolded me by tearing up my insides. A sharp pain grew in my stomach and I forced myself upon the bed. I held my stomach as though it were about to burst open at any moment and shut my eyes.
All I could see inside my mind was her beautiful body, taunting me, making me want more. It wasn’t fair.
I need more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short LOL
Comment//Subscribe.