Tonight, Tonight She's Not Alone

Chapter Eight.

Our lips touched for barely a second before she pulled away and stared at me wide eyed. The look on her face almost had me convinced that she was the victim in this; that I was the one who attacked her with a kiss. My mouth hung open and my mind drifted off into a fantasy world. The monster inside me was screaming for me to move closer but I couldn’t.

“I - I’m really sorry,” She gasped, tears forming in her eyes again. “I think you should leave now…” I slowly stood, my mouth still ajar.
“Please, just leave!” She screamed and ran upstairs crying. I took that as a sign that I had better get out of there fast. I dashed out of the house and into the wet streets. The rain felt amazing on my face and my whole body felt weightless. Part of me was upset that she was crying but majority of me was overwhelmed with excitement.
‘We kissed…’

I sat in the street for a while, allowing myself get soaked by the rain. My mind fluttered about inside my skull and everything seemed to feel different, as if I had just stepped into a new world. Once my shirt was completely wet and was clinging to my skin, I went to my own house to change.

I changed into new clothes and flopped onto my bed.
‘We kissed…’
The thought was still unbelievable to me. Then the monster started to take over again and I began to realize all that had happened. She didn’t actually mean to kiss me. She was obviously upset and something had washed over her for a second to make her kiss me.

I started to come back down to earth from my energy high and started to feel a pressure pushing down on me. Realizing that she didn’t actually want me, that she was teasing me, only made me need her more.
‘Baby, I need you…’

Then, the monster began to whisper to me. His whispered thoughts brought a twisted smile to my face.
‘Yes, let’s do it.’ I told him and grinned happily. I allowed the monster take complete control over my mind and body and sat back deep inside myself to watch.

We lingered inside my dark room until everything outside was black and the pounding of the rain against my window was nearly lulling me to sleep.
‘It’s time, wake up…’ The monster told me, pulling my body up from the bed. I did as he told and stumbled down the stairs.

‘You do know the plan, don’t you?’
I nodded my head and sleepily made my way downstairs. Once safely down, I choked down a glass of water and woke myself up a little more. I walked out the door and into the soaked street. All the lights inside her house were off except for a small flicker coming from her bedroom. Candles.
I walked across the street and up the front steps of her house, making sure I was light on my feet so I couldn’t be heard. I tried the door and found it unlocked…

I entered the house and the smell of burning vanilla candles greeted me as darkness embraced me.
Tonight, I’ll make my way into your house, I must; I'm lusting for your body...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yes...
Comment//Subscribe.
pls&thnx :3