What the Hell Is Going On?

New Hobbies and Realizations

So I’ve been staying with Bobby for a year with no word from my brothers. Well no, I knew where they were but only because I would over hear Bobby talking to them. I haven’t spoken to them since my 14th birthday and I was 15 now. I don’t even know if they even ask Bobby about me because when he finds out it’s them and where they are he walks out of the room and looks at me a little weird. I guess I should have accepted that since they did leave me with Bobby. At school I was an outcast. I got there during the middle of the year and it was really hard for me to make friends because I was the new girl and everyone had their little clicks and didn’t have room for a new girl in them.

I kind of felt like I really didn’t belong anywhere since no one would talk to me, not even Bobby. When I try to have a conversation with him he just tells me that he is too busy with hunting stuff and that I should find something else to do. The only thing that I can do living in a house by a salvage yard is find a car that I want and fix it up. Which is exactly what I did, I walked all around the yard until I found a car that really caught my eye. It was a ‘69 Z-28 and it wasn’t in that bad of a condition it just needed a few tweaks to the engine here and there, a new transmission system and a new paint job. Thankfully before Dean had left he taught me some stuff about fixing cars, the rest of it I learnt from the library where I spent most of my time and from the internet. Before I went to work on the car I figured I ask Bobby if I could since it was his salvage yard.

“Bobby can I ask you a question?” I asked Bobby as I walked over to where he was at his desk. He simply just grunted at me so I took that as a yes.

“Do you think I can have one of those old junkies in the yard if I fix it up myself?” He didn’t answer me he just simply waved me off.

“Oh why sure Nixie go ahead it’s not like I’m going to miss it,” I muttered to myself, “God why doesn’t anyone talk to me?”

It took me a couple of weeks but I finally got the ‘69 Z-28 in a good condition to drive in. Oz, that’s what I named my car, was more than what I had imagined. He was a beautiful hunter green with white racing stripes. After I fixed him up I had nothing else to do to keep my mind away from the fact that no one talked to me. Bobby was gone saying something that he had to go somewhere to take care of some things before he left and that was about a week ago. So I decided to just look around his desk to see what he was doing all day there. I stumbled upon a case of a shape shifter in a couple of towns over. It looked like he had this case on his desk for a couple of weeks now. Something inside of me told me that I should handle this case on my own.

It took me a while but I finally tracked down the shape shifter and killed it and to be honest I don’t remember how I did it, or how I even knew how for that matter. When I got back to Bobby’s house I stood in the car and though about what I had just done. And like a flash of light it dawned on me I think I had a knack for this hunting stuff because with the Thesulac and the vampire I never knew how I knew how to kill them I just know that I acted on instinct just like I did with the shape shifter.

I guess it’s just in my genes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nixie's car

So idk how i feel about this chapter.
Comment me and tell me what you honestly think please.
I would really appreciate it ♥♥