What the Hell Is Going On?

Lotus Eaters

“So I won’t eat anything in there and the last seal the other day it was 5 seals away how are you angles not able to stop a bunch of demons from breaking the seals” I snapped at Cas before he vanished.

“Five seals? What the hell is going that that I need to know about” Michael asked.

“The short version is that apocalypse is coming” I said getting out of the car and walking towards the shop.

“That’s just fucking great” Michael muttered following.

If I thought seeing so many cars out side was surprising then I don’t know what I thought about seeing a small amusement park inside the shop. Instead of splitting up Michael and I decided to stick together to make sure that none of us ate the ice cream that these waitresses were pushing on us. We found Nixie and Sam by the craps table. Once I saw then I automatically went into big brother/father mode.

“What the hell are you two doing do you know how worried sick I was?” I growled. Sam and Nixie didn’t even hear me when I spoke to them they just looked at each other laughed and then kept playing.

“How are we going to get them and everyone else out of here?” Michael asked quickly looking around at everyone.

I looked around and groaned knowing that I couldn’t leave everyone else in here. I had to think of a way to break the hold that this place has on them and then figure out a way to get rid of it. Usually I had more time when it came to things like this but since I didn’t have more time I had to do the first thing that popped into my head.

“We have to get rid of all of the ice cream that is in this place” I said quickly to Michael.

“Why?”

“Look around every couple of seconds the waitresses come around and feeds them more ice cream and remember what Cas said if we eat whatever they offer us we will be stuck here too so we melt the ice cream”

“Ok so I’ll go do that and you try and wake these to up out of their trance so they can help”
Michael said before he took off.

I tried calling out Sam and Nixie’s names again before I got frustrated and turned Sam around and smacked him in the face.

“Whoa man what the hell was that for?” he asked me angrily.

“For not listening to me what the hell are you doing here?”

“I came in here looking for Nixie and I told you that you didn’t need to come with me, and how did you get here I have your car and I just got here”
Sam said oblivious.

I let out a huge sigh glad that Sam was finally out of this trance, “No man you’ve been here for the past couple of hours trapped here because you ate this stupid ice cream” I said snatching a cup from one of the waitress’ tray and throwing it to the ground.

“What the hell are you talking about Dean I’ve been here, crap what’s going on?” Sam asked as he took out his cell phone and saw what day it was and the time.

With another sigh I stood there and told Sam what Cas told me about this being the lair of the Lotus Eaters. I also told him the plan that Michael and I came up with to get everyone else out of here too. Sam thought that we needed to do more than just get rid of all the ice cream we had to burn this whole place down. So he took off to rig this place up to blow after everyone was gone which left me to try and wake Nixie out of her trance so she can help me get everyone out.

“Nixie…Nixie wake up! Nixie wake up”

Nixie’s POV

This place was awesome I couldn’t get over the fact that they had everything here, not to mention that the ice cream was the best in the world. I never wanted to leave this place at least that what I thought until someone splashed some water on my face.

“Nixie you need to wake up!” Dean growled from beside me.

“Dean what the hell? Why did you splash water on me and what are you doing here?” I asked as I angrily wiped the water from my face.

“You’ve been in this place for a day, had me worried sick and you have the nerve to ask me what I’m doing here? Nixie you’re in the lair of the Lotus Eaters they have you trapped here don’t eat that” Dean said slapping the ice cream out of my hand that I just grabbed, “That’s what’s keeping you here!”

Lotus Eaters...it took me a while to remember what the lotus eaters was all about and then it hit me how could I have been so stupid. I should have seen the sings from the beginning, the only flavor they had here was lotus and there was a guy here from the 1960’s. I mentally slapped myself as I started to wake up from the hold that this place had over me.

“What are you doing to get everyone out of here?” I asked Dean.

“We’re going to melt the ice cream”

“Correction were every time I get close to it I get bombarded with offers to eat it and pushed back away from it”
Michael said as he walked up behind Dean.

“What…forget it you two work on getting everyone out of here and I’ll melt the ice cream” I told the both of them walking towards the ice cream counter, “I hope this works” I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and wished that all of the ice cream was on fire. About a minute later I heard a high pitch scream and opened my eyes to see the tubs of ice cream go up in flames. It didn’t take too long for Michael, Dean, Sam and I to get everyone out before Sam’s bomb set the whole place on fire burning it down to the ground.

“Next time you feel the need to go out Nixie don’t just stay in the room” Dean growled at me as we watched The Purple Monkey burn to the ground. He turned to Michael and thanked him for helping us.

“No problem, I came to make sure that Nixie was ok out here hunting with you two, and even though she did get sucked into the lotus place I know she is in good hands so I’ll just go back to Sioux” Michael said to the three of us before turning around and walking towards his car.

“Michael wait” I yelled running after him. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly “Thanks” I whispered.

“Anything of you Nixie if you need anything you know how to reach me” He smiled hugging me back.

“I do” I said softly as I let go. As soon as Michael left I turned around and walked over towards Sam and Dean who were now arguing.

“You mean to tell me that that was the hunt that you brought us up here for?” Dean yelled at Sam. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and nodded making me laugh. “Sorry Sam for snapping at you like that about this hunt it’s just I can’t get over the fact that we only have one more seal left before Lucifer is freed” Dean sighed leaning on his car.

“WHAT?” Sam and I both screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
so when I came up with the idea to do this chapter after watching Percy Jackson I thought it sounded like a good idea but...idk hopefully my next chapter jumps at me better. I want to hear your thoughts on it pretty please =[