Sequel: She Almost Left Me

The One That Got Away

Falling Down from Eighteen

He told everybody goodbye
He had a look in his eye
Like this could be the last time
I knew you were feeling down
I wish that I had been around more
Could I have changed things
Maybe I could have changed things

And it's the rainy days
That mostly remind me

Goodbye friend
I hope you found
The answers you were looking for
Goodbye friend
I don't think that you ever knew
That there was someone here
There is someone here
Who misses you

And you were my biggest fan
Together forever and then
So many things I should've known
You were always there to help me along
And always there to sing my song
I wish I had told you
Man I sure hope i told you

And it's the rainy days
That still remind me
Yeah it's the crazy, crazy days
I need you here

Goodbye friend
I hope you found
The answers you were looking for
Goodbye friend
I don't think that you ever knew
That there was someone here
There is someone here

Selfishly I'm mad at you
For making me feel like this
I wish I could talk to you like I used to
And tell you that sometimes I hate you
For doing this to the people
That loved you so
They look at me like I'm supposed to know
And then I'm told

So thank you for saying goodbye
And letting me know we're alright
I hope that I deserved that

Goodbye friend
I hope you found
Whatever you were looking for
Goodbye friend
I don't think that you ever knew
Goodbye friend
I hope you found
The answers you were looking for
Goodbye friend
I don't think that you ever knew
That there was someone here
There is someone here
Who misses you

Oh I miss you
God I miss you
I miss you


Lauren and Davinia were now eighteen, and getting ready for the concert. The old butterflies still fluttered around as they stood at the front fences, closest to the stage, but they'd lost a lot of their energy. It wasn't as nerve wracking waiting for the band to arrive on stage, so the girls just conversed about nothing and everything all at once.

They looked more grown up now, as well. Baby faces gone, baby voices gone, baby bodies gone. They were now fully-fledged women, boobies and legs from here to yah-yah. Any guy would die for a quick go with them.

Danny stood backstage, his heart racing as he did his hair the best it had been in years. Tonight was the night he was going to tell her, he was finally going to tell her how he felt about her. It had been two long years, waiting for her to grow up. He hadn't had a chance to gatecrash her eighteenth birthday party; the band had been halfway through a tour in Brazil at the time.

He shuddered remembering.

*

The music started and the lights went up. The lights blinded the girls and the sounds deafened them, but as the lights went up and they saw the boys, both girls' heart lept twenty feet in the air.

Lauren was still madly in love with Danny, and Davinia was now head over heals for his band mate Harry. But they both felt as though they were still viewed as little kids by the boys they loved and respected so dman much.

*

Backstage.

Danny checked and re-checked that his breath was fresh. He'd brushed them so much before the show and even replaced the water in his bottle with swallow-able mouthwash, just so his breath was nice enough and he didn't majorly fail when talking to the girl of his dreams.

Harry hadn't stopped going on about Davinia. He'd met her a few times and they'd got on like a house on fire; he respected her as the woman she'd become and felt it time to make his move on the brilliantly turned out young woman.

Both men stood eagerly, occasionally breaking their gaze from the door to sign an autograph for a keen female fan who was tugging her boyfriend along behind her, who had a look of disdain, usually, at his surroundings. Some of them were more over-the-top than the girls who had dragged them along. Whether it was sarcastic or genuine appreciation/obsession, the boys did not care.

Suddenly, Danny saw her walking through the crowd. It was like in slow motion, Davinia teered off with her arms open towards Harry but he just wrapped an arm round her shoulders and walked off with her, obviously casually pouring out, not so subtly to the crowd, his feelings for the short and petit girl.

Lauren emerged from the crowd, every blink, every step, every wobble of the boobs Danny'd so grown to love on her front, was in slow-mo.

He straightened his shirt and fiddled with his hair, smiling widely as she came out of the crowd. His face dropped like a ton of rocks when he saw the ring on her finger; and even more so when he saw what was attatched to her right hand.

Another guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oopsie :)