And Then She Fell...

No Time Left To Grieve

He thought he’d got there in time. But he was too late. She leaned back, and her body fell from the cliff. The air shot past her as she fell. The rocks grew closer and closer before her limp body hit them. Her ribs cracked, breaking from the sternum. They pierced her lungs, and blood filled them. Her back was shattered, fragments cutting their way through her skin. Both her arms and her legs were smashed into pieces by the impact. The pain that seared through her was more than she even imagined. She couldn’t breathe, for her lungs were pierced. She wanted to scream, but she could barely get a whisper out. The salty waves washed over her, and into her wounds. She was in agony. There was a scream, but it could hardly be heard from her position on the rocks. She coughed, and blood erupted from her throat. She struggled to keep conscious as she fought for air. She tried to move her head, but the pain shot through her neck, and down her broken spine. She tried to spit the blood, but she couldn’t find the air to use. She tried everything that ran through her mind, but she knew it was no use. She closed her eyes, and listened to the sound of the waves, as she slowly drifted from consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
More depressing stories. Yay =]
(c) Story description... Three Days Grace - Break.

Break away from everybody.
Break away from everything.
If you cant stand, the way this place is, take yourself to higher places.