Status: This was on Quizilla and i decided to put it on here

Wow! Who Is He?!

My Own Angel.

Danica'sP.O.V

We were on are way home and Emmett said "Danica, sweetie, I have another present and I really think you will love this one" "Emmett, hun, I don't need anything as long as I have you!" I protested. "This weekend we are going to London to vist your parents for the week!" he said. I gasped and smiled huge, I have missed my parents so MUCH! "EMMETT THANK YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST! I HAVE MISSED THEM SO MUCH! You make me fall in love with you all over again" I squeled. I was very excited now! Its only Thursday and we were leaving Saturday morning.

When we got back I told my Aunt and Uncle, they were excited for me too. I went straight up to my room after that with Emmett in tow. I told Cali and she said "Danica that's great! You must miss them you haven't seen them in a month or so!" "I know, Cali I'm so excited!" Then I went and grabbed some of my bags forgetting to tell everyone about my hummer. When we were leaving I remember and called everyone down to see it. They said it was amazing. "Danii, your so lucky!" Johnny said. "Johnny don't worry you can drive it well I'm gone to London. But if it isn't in this condition when I get back your getting me a new one!" I told him. We all laughed. We hugged everyone goodbye and I got kisses then we were heading back to sleep at Emmett's because I had all my clothes there.

~Saturday~

It was finally Saturday and I was up at 4 A.M and got ready. Emmett was laughing at me because our flight wasn't till 7:30 and the airport wasn't that far away. I was so excited! I was all packed already so all I had to do was shower and get dressed because I had my clothes ready too. Also I had Emmett's clothes picked out too. Emmett put all the bags in the hummer and then came back up to laugh at me getting ready and running from place to place.By the time I was ready it was still only 6:15 and we were leaving at 6:50 to pick up Johnny so he could take the hummer back because I promised him he could drive it for the week.

When I walked into my aunt's everyone was in the living room waiting for me. I got a hug and a kiss from everyone and my aunt gave me a present for my parents. Johnny rushed us out of the house though so we left in 5 minutes. We got to the airport at 7:15 so we went straight to the turmenal.

When wearrived in London my parents were right there. "MOM! DAD!" I yelled running over to them and hugging both of them. "Danica!" my parents yelled back. "Mom, dad this is Emmett, my boyfriend!" "Hi, Emmett, nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Martin or you can call me Jack." "Hi Mr Martin nice to meet you too!" Emmett said enthusiastically. "Hi, I'm Mrs. Martin or you can call me Sarah. Nice to meet you Emmett." Hi Mrs. Martin nice to meet you too." "Please dear call me Sarah!" my mom said. I rolled my eyes at that. "And call me Jack" Dad added in. "Can do Sarah and Jack" Emmett said. Again I rolled my eyes.

We were staying at my parents' London home.Where I spent half my summer break when I was younger. I had my own room that was huge so Emmett was sharing with me because my bed was a King. "Sweetie come here!" my mom or should I say Sarah called. "What mom I mean Sarah!" I teased. "I have something for you! And please sweetie dont tease me!" "Coming Sarah!" I teased again "Come on Emmett, Sarah wants me and I'm dragging you with me." I said to Emmett.

We came down the long stairs that were the same as the Cullen's stair case to see that my mom and dad were waiting at the bottom with smiles on. I gave them a curouis look. "Sarah, Jack ,what do you have for me?" I said a smirk creeping across my face with every word. "Danica, please" My dad said in an annoyed tone. This made me smirk even more and I let out a laugh. "Sorry DAD." I said, saying dad loud for him. "Well, you called me down for, what exactly?" I said in a questioning tone. This made Emmett laugh his amazing booming laugh and I smiled. "We have something for you." "WHAT! WHAT!" I said like a little kid at christmas asking what they got. "Babe calm down." Emmett whispered to me. I stuck my tongue out at him for that. "Follow us" My mom said.

We went into the living room and there was something I thought my parents would NEVER let me have. "MOM! DAD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled excitedly...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I realize now how bad of a write I was then, I think I have improved now, I just don't really want to write anything right now. Scratch that, I do want to write but I don't really ever have time too.
Comment
Subscribe
Love Lin<3