Status: This was on Quizilla and i decided to put it on here

Wow! Who Is He?!

Angel.

Emmett's P.O.V.

I just got back from the hospital and talking to Carlisle. He would be home in an hour and I was really not looking forward to it. I was excited but it's still scary.

"Hey babe!" I said walking into the room. It was more like an apartement in the main house. "Hey sweetie!" Daniie said coming out of the good sized kitchen we now had. "I was talking to Kellan!" I said joking around. "And I was talking to my new boyfriend." Daniie said "Woops! You weren't supposed to know about him!" she added. "Well it's nice to see you baby, AND MY FIANCÉ'S NEW BOYFRIEND TOO! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I'M REALLY STRONG SO DON'Y MESS WITH ME!" I yelled joking. She laughed her sweet laugh making me smile.

"SOOO!" she said impatiently this also made me laugh. "Well, Carlisle said 'Emmett why don't you just eat her, it would be so mush easier.' and those were his exact words" I said a smile creeping across my face at the end. "Well, he is totally right babe." Daniie said sticking her tongue out. "He will be home in an hour and he really asked me 'Well do you want her to be turned?' and to that I said 'HELL YEAH!' and then he asked 'do you want to turn her?' and too that I gave the same answer" I said smiling and laughing.

She smiled "Aww, babe I LOVE that booming laugh it's amazing!" Her eyes were sparkling, dazzling me. I guessed mine were doing the same to her because she went up on her tippy-toes to kiss me when, "EMMETT! STOP THINKING THAT! GOD!" Edward said bursting through the door. "And Daniie you too! Please turn her soon! I can't stand you too! Also about the making out thing, Emmett you could cut her tongue and like the taste of her blood and not be able to stop! Daniie do you want that!" Edward screamed at us. "Well at least I would die making out with the man I love!" She teased. "Yeah and I would probably kill myself if I let that happen." I said looking down at her. I was a foot and a half taller.

'Edward calm down! Please im turning her tonight!' I said in my thoughts. "Emmett be careful! Carlisle better know about this!" Edward screamed at me. "WELL DUH I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO WITHOUT HIM!" I said 'AND SHH! SHE DOESN'T KNOW ITS GOING TO BE TONIGHT!' I added that in my head. "Oh sorry Em!" Edward said and left. 'GOD HE CAN BE SO ANNOYING' I thought 'Sorry Edward but its true' I added.

~~Later that night~~

"Hey Em, where is Kellan? I can't find him!" Daniie yelled to me from the bedroom. "Umm! ALICE!" I screamed. She was in the closet figuring out what to make Daniie wear, personally I didn't care, I mean come on she is being changed, it doesn't matter what she wears! "Kellan is with me helping with the clothes, but damaging the shoes come get him Em!" Alice yelled. "COMING!" I said like a butler.

"Kellan, puppy, mommy and daddy won't be in the apartment for a few days so Alice will be watching you." I told the dog. "I don't get why you have that little mutt!" Rose yelled from the closet, she was helping Alice. "Because it was the last gift Daniie got from her parents and I love him" I hissed at her. "JASPER COME ON IN I'M IN THE CLOSET WITH ROSE GETTING AN OUTFIT!" Alice yelled, im guessing she saw Jasper looking for her. "Alice, where is Bella?" Daniie asked. "Out with Edward! Nessie is downstairs waiting to see you." Alice replyed to her. "What about me?!" Nessie said. "Hey! Renesmee! Can you help me get out of my bedroom!" Daniie yelled. "What did Alice do to you?!" I asked. "Locked me in the room." She said. Nessie moved so I wouldn't hit her. I walked up to the door and simply turned the knob and pushed the door."Babe move I'm knocking the door down!" I said. " 'kay!" she said. The door came down easy but Alice was in HUGE trouble. "Alice!" I yelled. "Em, Carlisle is back bring Daniie to his office!" Alice said. " Okay!" I yelled back, and we went to the office.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerrr.