The Humanoid Diaries

The Prophecy of The Darkside of The Sun

This is the prophecy of Zenith, written in 460 B.C…in the isle of the Unknown:

As I sit here on this Isle is solitude. I have found myself plagued with many dreams. Horrible visions…of what I presume to be the future of mankind. Humanity in its essence is simply made up of feeling and deep thoughts that are not what they appear on the surface. One must delve inside to understand the wirings of us, humans.

In my dream, I saw a world of ashes…coldness…and fear. A land of death…and an endless struggle for control. I seen great beasts…of metal…a strange blue aura came from their bodies…They were great monsters, and the forced all humans into slavery…an embarrassing submission. They crushed towns, cities and villages and created a haven of their own.

The world that I have seen…is full of grief. Yet, the surviving humans will be hardened. They will refrain from showing any type of emotion, for doing so would end in their own destruction. Love…will be replaced with hatred…hatred against the monsters…and hatred of oneself, among the humans. They will hide underground…only delaying the inevitable…DEATH. Death…in the remaining humans, lives will be their only savior.

In my dreams, I saw a sun…it was half light…and half dark…and on the dark side of sun…where the shadows fall on the earth…there will be a nation…of the monsters to rise up…ruled by a ruler…that will be the most powerful, manipulative…and successful leader ever to grace the world. She will make right wrong…and wrong right…she will do this for a time…and ruin the humans utterly. For she hates them…and they hate her.

However, in my gloomy vision…I seen…four souls…they will arise from the ashes…and confront this Queen. They will be considered saviors and the only hope for the human race. Whether they succeed or not…I do not no…for my vision only concluded with them.

All I have come to realize is that…the world has much to fear…the past…the present…and of course the future. For once, our creation…will want to destroy us all…

Who will save us?