The Humanoid Diaries

30.11.2012

Dear Diary,

It has been awhile since my last post...as usual, many things have happened. My mind is racing...It's hard for me to process the thoughts running through me...

Yesterday,

As I sat in my room. I received this strange phone call. I answered it only, to hear heavy breathing...and a painful groaning. I kept saying "Hello, Hello?" and finally after fifteen minutes of this panting...a raspy voice spoke...

"Bill..." it said...

"Yes" I replied.

"Meet me in the place where there is no water..." It went on...

The Desert

Then there was this cough...I could hear the phlegm rattling in the persons throat.

"Who are you?" I asked...concerned and curious.

"You are the savior..." the voice went on.

When that statement was uttered in me my heart lept...it had to have been Phoenix. She was the one that brought to our attention that we were Saviors...and she wants to talk to me again....

I just don't understand why she sounds so horrible...almost in a state of illness...? Why would she want me to meet her in the desert? Perhaps this was important.

"After three moons, Bill...I want to see you... only you alone...you are the savior..."

With that there was a click...then the dial-tone...I sat their with the receiver in my hand...

So here I am diary, I am on my way to the desert where I first met Phoenix...I don't know how I know where this desert is...but something in me is leading me to Africa. I snuck out of the house leaving the others behind....I'll return again.

They are going to be angry with me...but this is important...something that I have to do on my own...

I'm just hoping that everything works out for me...and that I don't die out here.

Until then,

Image

Meet me in the place where there is no water

Bill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I have been slow on posting...I have been swamped with homework!!! :)