Status: Finished.

I Make Them Good Boys Go Bad.

Life In The Fast Lane (FINALE!)

I knocked gently on the door to the room. It held my beautiful wife and two children.
“Come in.” I heard faintly. I opened the door and saw her standing over the basket that held them both. They were sucking each other’s thumbs again, asleep, and it made me giggle. “Where is everyone?” She whispered.
“Everyone packed up and left. I’m the only one that’s still here.” I smiled at her and went to her side. She kissed my nose and looked back down at them.
“Aren’t they beautiful?”
“They are.” I smiled, cheeks hurting.
“Who would have thought a bunch of goofs like us could be parents…and them turn out cute, none the less.” She laughed silently.
“I think everyone is still in shock.” I smiled at her. She looked at me and my heart melted. “You realize, their room isn’t done yet.”
“The painters called my cell while I was delivering, they’re all done. The only thing that’s not together is the crib.”
“I’ll make Joe and Nick go do that. They’re really proud uncles, let me tell you.” I chuckled.
“As well, they have a right. What does Anna and Aniza think?”
“Aniza cried…Anna freaked Joe out because he found out she wants like…a billion kids.”
This made her laugh a little louder and the babies stirred. She covered her mouth and hushed herself.
“So what do we do now?” I asked her.
“I don’t know…we’ve come a long way, Mr. Man.” She got back on the bed and I snuggled up beside her.
“Tell me about it. It feels like just yesterday that your moving van rolled up, now we’re not only married, but we have two baby girls. God surely has a sense of humor.”
“Yes, He really does.” She giggled. I wrapped my arms around her and let her snuggle into my chest. It wasn’t long before she was asleep, soundly snoring. I heard the babies snoring a little and I shook my head, chuckling.

“Okay! Get together now!” My father yelled. He was standing over a camera, trying to get all of us in it again. It subtly reminded me of the day Lucy went into labor exactly a year ago.
“Dad! Pictures?! Really?! More?!” Nick yelled. He held Aniza’s hand, that held a diamond ring, he proposed just as soon as they both turned eighteen.
“Yes! Really! Now…get in this!” He slightly shouted. I was happy, Hailey is heavy, and I can’t imagine how Lucy is holding Hannah. Hailey grabbed at Joe’s hair, making him cringe in pain. The camera snapped and dad put it away.
“But I was grimacing! Booger had my hair!” Joe pointed at Hailey, who was now cackling like a little witch. I just laughed at her tactics to make Joe look bad.
“Joe! Joe!” She shouted. I saw his heart melt at her and he grabbed her. “Ice cream!” She clasped her hands in a want motion.
“Come on, booger, let’s go!” He carried her over to the picnic table and I grabbed Hannah from Lucy.
“I want Nick!” Lucy yelled in my ear. Someone, whom I think is Nick, told her whispering is yelling in someone’s ear. I handed her off to Nick, who happily took her to the table with Hailey.
“Can you believe it’s been a year?” I heard whispered behind me. I turned and it was Anna. Lucy was helping mom out at the table of food.
“I can’t! Soon you and Joe! I’m so happy for you, future sister in law.” I winked at her.
“It’s all surreal, honestly.” She giggled at me.
“It is…a whole year since they were born.”
“Joe proposed seven months ago today…it’s all fast. I like it.”
“You can’t be a Jonas and not live fast.” I laughed and put my arm around her. “Let’s go get cake.” I smiled and she chuckled in response.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked it!!!

I WILL be posting a NEW Kevin soon! Just as soon as I can get a little bit further in my two other stories, cool? The Kevin has not stopped yet...wait till y'all read this next one...wow.

Shoutouts for this story:

Anna played by my beautiful friend, Ell (worldofchances)
Aniza played by my twinny twin friend, Aziza (Aniza93)
XXXLuckyLuckyXXX for always commenting on how AWESOME it is. Thanks, kid =P
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY! YOU! I would have not posted as hard if it was NOT for you! =D

-HammiHamz