Status: Finished

Writings on the Bathroom Wall

Not the Only One

“So they were the Winchester boys huh?” Parker asked as he took a sip of his beer.

“Yep, Sam and Dean. Of course Mr. Grouchy Pants won’t tell me what the big deal is about them,” I said.

“They get a bad rap. Their dad was a great hunter but Sam took a turn for the worse. He thought he was doing good, but he was following the advice of a demon. You remember how Josef left for about a week a while back?”

“Yeah, said it was a family emergency.”

“It was because Lucifer had been let loose. Sam broke the last seal by killing a demon and now he’s walking the earth. Poor kid thought he was doing good,” Parker said finishing off the last of his beer. I popped a top of another and put it in from on him.

“How do you know all of this? Josef tell you?” I asked. I knew if I kept him liquored up, I would eventually get my answers.

“You’re not the only one around here with special talents Mina. That guy in the red shirt is going to drop his beer,” he said. Sure enough his words were soon followed by a crash as a bottle shattered on the ground.

“I’m going to need something a little more substantial then that. Dude’s drunk off his ass,” I said. He grinned at me and motioned for me to come in closer.

“This won’t be the last time you see the Winchesters,” he said. He got off his barstool, tipped his hat, and left me speechless and slack jawed.