*** Suck *** Lick Man We Nasty

Take Back Streets To Avoid the Fuzz

-Aeseret's POV-
Today was the last day of school for Linnae and Ashley. We had convinced the guys to beat up this one kid we didn't like.
“So tell me again why are we beating up this kid?” Jordan asked me wrapping his arms around my waist.
“He's been a pussy snake without the pussy all year and it pissed your sister off to no end.” I replied thinking back. We arrived at the school, where Jeniss and I hid by the middle school next to us. They waited for a bit before the kid came out, the guys beat him up and left. No one saw their faces and Jeniss and I had already showed them pictures of the kid so we wouldn't have to be there. Right after they left we walked up and Linnae and Ashley walked over to us before the crowd formed around the kid. We left unnoticed by everyone and walked to Picken's, the college right next door, were the guys were hiding in a van. We hopped in and Dylan drove away.

(skip a couple days)

Jeniss and I were all settled in our dorm at CSU. Linnae would be dropping by to see the place along with George, Jordan and Jorel. I looked at the clock and decided to take a quick shower before they got here.
After my shower I dried off, got dressed and walked out, Jeniss was back and she had both of our schedules. Soon after Jordan, George, Jorel and Linnae walked in.
We hung out for a while before Matt called. He suggested that we went out to get to see the town a bit before school started. After we were all dressed up enough, we left and went to downtown Hollywood.
Hours passed as we walked the streets of Hollywood. We went to a few clubs, but usually left after a few dances. Jeniss and I returned to our dorm. Tomorrow we were to tour the campus and find all of our classes.

-Ashley's POV-
For it being the second day in California it was pretty nice. Linnae and Jordan had convinced my parents to let them take me out to get to know the area. They didn't mention that the others would be there. When I saw Aron I hugged him. Well I hugged all of them but he got a longer hug. I noticed all night that Aron was looking at me the way that Jay would stare at Jeniss, Dylan would stare at Gidget, Matt stared at Momo, Jordan stared at Aeseret, even the way that George would stare at Linnae. Linnae never noticed it of course but everyone else did.
“Hey Aron, you're staring again” I said as he walked closer to me. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my slender shoulders.
Our night out went on like that. Jordan and Jay dropped Jeniss and Aeseret off at their school campus, Dylan and Gidget went home, Matt had taken Momo home a little while after, and George, Aron and Linnae walked me home. Linnae walked in to talk to my parents for a bit before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is For Aeseret. She wanted the first part in here so yeah....
Comments are loved. Makes me know more than two people are reading this.