Status: Slow active

Help Me

I'm Having Fun Don't Put Me Down

I went back to the dorm room after mass. Which was pointless for me to attend, since I just slept through it anyway. But I digress. I chilled the day away here, not even bothering to come out for lunch. In fact, the only time I had moved from my bed was to rescue my little bag of gold to stimulate the already dancing colors on the ceiling. I spent the day in a daze, surrounded by colors, they were the only friends I had ever known. At some point my iPOd magically started playing, it was was hard to tell if the hand holding the remote was mine. I thanked it anyway, just to be sure.

I couldn't identify the music for a long while, it was all a blur as the room shifted and danced, the colors darkening and deepening. It wasn't until later, much later, when the high was almost gone and I was considering the little baggie again, did one of the penguins appear. She knocked first, followed with an immediate door opening, I barely had time to hide the plastic. I think that was the point. Lifted my head tiredly. "Yeah? Whatchu want, penguin?" She looked at me with a sense of dealing with a very unruly child.

"Nyx. It was reported that you didn't attend class today. By all your teachers."

"That seems about right."

"And why is that?" I shrug.

"Didn't much feel like it."

"Well then. Tomorrow, I will be overjoyed to hear after mass, at which you will at least try to hide the fact you are asleep-"

"That's not my fault. Make it later or make it so I don't have to go, and you won't be seeing me sleeping" She continued without a pause

"-that you are very much looking forward to going to class. Or I will make sure you will be enthusiastic. Do we have an agreement?" I looked at her warily. Something told me she would make good on this veiled threat.

"Yeah, yeah, loud and clear."

"Good. And turn that appalling music down. I will tolerate it, but only in this dorm only. Do not let is disrespect this house of learning or God." I snorted, but turned it down just enough to only be heard directly outside the door. Seemingly satisfied, she placed my class schedule on the desk by the door, before exiting. I sighed, focusing in on the song playing. Sexting by Blood On The Dance Floor. That would explain why she had a peeved look on her face the entire time.I hummed along softly, before deciding, fuck it, my room, I'll do what I want. I jumped off the bed, and proceeded to dance around the room, singing along, incorporating several provocative dance moves, and many hip thrusts. About five seconds into this dance, I heard the door open, but decided to put on a show for the small gasp. I heard the door shut, but nothing else. I continued my dance until the song was over, pretending I had never noticed Alexander just inside the doorway.

"W-what are you doing?" Came his soft voice from the doorway.

"Spanking the monkey." Was my smart ass reply. He gave me a confused look in return.

"What's...what does that mean?" I stared at him in blatant disbelief. After a few moments I realized he wasn't joking and sought to clarify. "Fapping? Wanking? Flogging the log? Chocking the gopher? Jerking off? Playing fireman? Wetting the willy? The wrist pump? Genital stimulation via phallengetic motion?" I stared in horror as his look remained bamboozled. I gave it one last shot. "Masturbating?" Jackpot. His face flooded with a cute rosy color, and shrank into the door.

"Oh. But..."

"I was joking. I was dancing." He nodded before walking over and staring at the laptop for a few moments before turning the music off.

"You should do your homework. You will probably have a lot to catch up on. Since you will be in my classes tomorrow, I will give you all tonight's homework so you can be ready." I stared at him in disbelief.

"Fucking fine. Give me the damn things. I don't have any books though."

"You can borrow books for whatever subject I am not working on." He settled down into his desk, placing all his papers into neat piles with the matching book on top. I stared at him. He was just seriously gonna walk in and right away do homework? I figured, yes, yes he was, and that i might as well join him. I had no interest in having to repeat a year of school.A silence settled over the room, but it was a comfortable one. The only thing that broke it was the scratching of pencils and Alexander's murmured words as we both worked. It was extremely cute, and I almost kissed him when I turned around and saw him concentrating so hard he didn't notice the tip of his tongue was sticking out of his mouth just a little bit. I think I just might be able to come to like this kid after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um. Yeah. I wrote this instead of my cowriter cause I got bored and really wanted to update this. So. I think I'm doing the next one. Not sure when though. I have lots 'o schoolwork to do. Def expect more updates come summer.

The song doesn't really match the chapter, but it really matches how I feel right now. And I love it, and her, so I went with it.