Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Oh not again.

"Great, now do I have to worry about you running off with the lead singer?" Travis asked his girlfriend, Cali.

"No, now shut up and quit bugging me or I'm going to be late," Cali answered annoyed.

"Do you have to go?" He asked.

"Travis it's a fucking concert. Why are you so worried about me going? If it's because me and Dani are going backstage then chill. How many cases of girls have you heard of that go to a concert and run off with the lead singer? Probably none. This no trust thing is beginning to wear our relationship thin, you know that?" She yelled at him.

"You probably never hear those cases because none of those girls are obsessed with Brendon Urie as you are," He said in defense.

Cali turned to look at him. "So I'm crazy. I have an obsession, that's it?" She asked with the hint of venom in her voice she always got when she and Travis fought. "Well at least I'm not an obsessive, overprotective, control freak who doesn't trust anyone."

He lifted an eyebrow and looked at her. "Yeah Cali and that's exactly what I want to be. Still I wonder why I waste my time with a little bitch like you. You know what, when you go backstage at a concert, why don't you give Brendon a big kiss. Then fuck him there on the spot. Because we all know when it comes down to it what a slut you can really be."

With that said Travis walked out of the room not caring what she did next. And what she did next was this. She grabbed her purse and walked out. She walked out through the garage door, which she normally wouldn't because of the smell, and wrote a nice little message on the side of Travis's car.

"Ha", she thought, "Hope you like that baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is really short but I just want to see if anybody likes it and if I should keep going or not. So comment and tell me whether you like it, I'm a big girl, I can handle criticism.