Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Now let's have some fun!

Cali's P.O.V.

“Brenny bear!” I heard a voice yell as we walked in Ryan's door and then saw someone run to Brendon and jump on him. “Happy Birthday!”

“Hi Ryan,” He said squirming to get out from under his weight, though it didn't seem like there was much there.

“Oh, I love you!” He said placing a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

“Oh my dear Ryry, you are so drunk,” Bren said laughing.

“I am n-not. I'm just happy because Pete is here!” He said jumping off of Brendon and running towards the kitchen and dragging out a confused looking Pete Wentz.

“Hi Pete,” Brendon said getting up. Then I saw Brendon mouth something along the lines of, “how much has he had to drink?”, to him.

I watched Pete shrug and shake his head, and then he said hi back.

“Hey, you're the girl who was sucking face with Brendon the other day. Chrissy? No, Cassie-”

“Cali,” I told Ryan laughing.

“Yeah, that was it! So why are you here now? Give old Brendon here a little birthday lap dance?” Ryan asked wiggling his eyebrows drunkly.

“Ryan!” Brendon said as Pete laughed. “Okay, you're definitely cut off, give me that,” He said grabbing the beer bottle out of Ryan's hand.

“No! Give it back.” Ryan squeaked helplessly as he tried jumping on Brendon, but fell over on his ass in the process, causing all of us to laugh.

Just then Spencer and Jon walked in the room and stared oddly at us as we stood laughing our asses off in the middle of the room. Well, actually Ryan was rubbing his ass and grumbling a few curses at Brendon that I don't think I should repeat to you.

“Um, what's up?” Spencer asked.

“Watching a drunken Ryan to do some pretty fantastic ballet. Bravo Ry!” Bren said clapping.

“Fuck you! I need another damn beer,” Ryan said before walking back into the kitchen to get him self “another damn beer”. But as he walked to the refrigerator he stumbled over his foot and slipped slamming his head into it.

“Okay, no more!” Spencer said walking over and getting him up to make sure he was okay.

“But I want more!” Ryan whined as he tried to get past Spencer to the fridge.

“Ryan Ross, you go near that fridge and you'll be lucky to ever play guitar again,” Spencer warned as he steered Ryan away from the kitchen and onto the couch in the living room.

“Fine, but I don't want to be friends with you anymore, Spencerrrr Smi -*hiccup*-ith,” He told him, but had much difficulty saying the name as it came out really slurred.

“Oh my, poor Ryan. The english language was always a hard one for you , huh bud?” Jon said laughing. He was drinking from his own bottle as Ryan stared at him looking as if he would jump any second for the lovely alcohol.

“Don't tell me you're both gonna be drunk tonight. That's not fair, I want to drink too!” Brendon said.

“But you're not old enough yet. You still have another whole year to go,” Pete said taking a swig of his own.

“Neither is Ryan!” He defended.

“Well Ryan only has four months instead of twelve,” Jon said.

“And plus Spencer can't drink either,” Pete said. “So you're not fully alone.”

“Well I'm not dealing with a shitfaced Ryan and Jon all night. It's my birthday and I'll drink if I want to,” Bren said walking over to the fridge and taking out the beer which was supposed to be Ryan's. “You want one Cali?”

“Sure,” I said smiling as he walked away.

“How old are you?” Pete asked me as if he had just noticed I was in the room.

“Eighteen,” I said smiling sweetly.

He just nodded as Bren handed me my own beer.

I opened and poured the sour liquid down my throat. I wriggled my nose and my stomach lurched a little, so I drank more to make the feeling go away. And with each sip it seemed to fade a little more.

“So Spence isn't going to drink at all?” Brendon asked as Spencer just shrugged.

“Someone has to be the responsible one here,” He said and walked away.

As the party dragged on we each got more intoxicated with each beer, me a little more than anyone else. I had taken to sitting on Brendon's lap a while ago, and now we were making out heavily.

“Do you wanna go somewhere more, let's say, private?” Brendon asked as he pulled away for a moment.

“Yessirrrry!” I said slurring a little and giggled.

Brendon stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a door at the top of the stairs. I kept stumbling while walking up the stairs, so Bren swooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style up the steps. When we got to the door he turned the knob and carried me in, then plopped me down on the bed.

“Now let's have some fun!”